Shocking Interview with Son of Steve Anderson

You can't beat your wife and kids and get by with it ..........justice does come
If he's committing domestic violence, it's a clear cut criminal matter. If law enforcement believes him to be a danger to himself, they may have him put into the psych ward but then the criminal proceeding begins.

No mention of criminal proceedings were mentioned.The article reports the involuntary commitment was initiated by someone other than a family member.

Perhaps law enforcement will step in soon, but so far, despite the allegations of his oldest kids, there doesn't seem to be any involvement yet.

The boys are of age they are not making this up.
Their age has nothing to do with the truth, but the type of people they're running to certainly does. And the things I'm seeing described couldn't have been hidden for long.

Now the police may have come and said lets do this peaceful or we can carry you out. You can only claim so many people when we say come on lets go to jail
Doesn't anyone ever wonder why the police or family services weren't called? Are the whole congregation monsters? Wasn't it a church member that had him committed?

He'll turn him in for being wacko, but not for domestic violence?

Last edited:
I know what it is to be falsely accused by one's own children. (I told that story here. )

One's kids are his life. His LIFE. And to have one's life simply taken, and turned against you is a pain I don't think anyone here can imagine. Give me Job's trials instead. His kids were merely taken in a freak act of nature.

And if oppression can drive a wise man crazy, Ecc. 7:7, what effect do you think it can have on someone who is a little unbalanced?

I can say with no equivocation, if there is one cell in Anderson's body that is human, his pain is excruciating, and explains his responses perfectly. It doesn't seem to me that he is responding like someone who would threaten his kids with death, or whip his wife with an electrical cord. And neither is his congregation.

So I was a little hopeful when I'd heard that he may have been receiving psychiatric help. At the very least it would help him untangle his thoughts and feelings, and take them to Christ—not that the shrink would advise him to do so, but if he is a child of God, he just would.

But it seems no cause was found to keep him in the ward. This isn't boding well for the kids' stories, or the tranny's expose. Or the crowd of peasants here with their torches and pitchforks.

LOL. Your pastor's lips could be dripping with honey and they'd call it hate speech.
I don’t know. I haven’t talked to every one to throw them all in the same basket. I couldn’t say…..

Right. Don't think at all. Just go with your feelings.
If something is weird, its because it is. If something seems off its because it is.

I’ve been in more than a few situations when something seemed off about it. Not the next day or a week later, maybe 6 months or even a few years later the pastor was arrested or the layman was arrested. Something just didn’t seem right.

If a person seems weird in an off way it’s because something isn’t right.

We’ve taught our kids this and reminded them of this because they’re starting their families now.

It’s a matter of protection. Id rather err on caution rather than being afraid to make a hard decision and hurting someone’s feelings. Hopefully I’ve passed this on to my kids.

As men, we are to protect, it’s that simple.

Link to the ex-church member who had him "committed". His comment on this is Public for all to read.

According to this, it's true:

Problem with Protestia is, they based their reporting on the same sources as I did: a few secondhand rumours on Twitter, some Facebook posts that were deleted, and some inferences drawn from FWBC's Wednesday-night service. That's why I said I was still 40% skeptical. All evidence seemed to point to the rumours being true, but it wasn't really enough to go on. And that's why gossip is a bad thing.

This, on the other hand:

Link to the ex-church member who had him "committed". His comment on this is Public for all to read.

...is a guy admitting to being the one who called the funny farm on Anderson, the post is still up, and at least some of the people writing in the comments know him. One firsthand confession is worth ten innuendoes. Anyway, glad that's settled.

Hm. Facebook is now suggesting I make friends with Steven Anderson. Problem is, it's the incorrect Steven Anderson. Facebook algorithms are simultaneously creepy and stupid.

Now he needs to get himself into a truly Bible believing and practicing body, walk away from the antagonistic rhetoric, kjvo claptrap, and immerse himself in the grace and person of Jesus Christ.

Back