Shocking Interview with Son of Steve Anderson

Honestly, with all the podcasters gunning for Anderson, the only platform for these kids is in Sodom? We shouldn't be so quick to lap up the dog's vomit just because it first fed on our favorite dish.
I guess someone's got to, since you dropped the ball.

Worried you'll catch the gay?
Hardly. LOL. For all your smarts you can sure play a dunce well. Gay ain't issue. It's the tranny's villification of the church. Didn't you even look at his channel. You think he cares about the alleged mistreatment of these kids while he would be all for the mutilation of their genitals? He doesn't care. He's exploiting them, and now you're all a party to it. It ain't about Anderson. That's just subterfuge. It's about the Gospel.

Our Pastor says, gay people are welcomed at our church.

Hardly. LOL. For all your smarts you can sure play a dunce well. Gay ain't issue. It's the tranny's villification of the church. Didn't you even look at his channel. You think he cares about the alleged mistreatment of these kids while he would be all for the mutilation of their genitals? He doesn't care. He's exploiting them, and now you're all a party to it. It ain't about Anderson. That's just subterfuge. It's about the Gospel.
Did you read that in the Epoch Times?

Our Pastor says, gay people are welcomed at our church.
Ours too.
But...
We aren't going to guarantee that they'll be comfortable when it comes to declaring they are in sin.

Ours too.
But...
We aren't going to guarantee that they'll be comfortable when it comes to declaring they are in sin.
He’s an expository preacher. So it would have to come up as he goes verse by verse. And if it did, I’m sure he’d call a spade a spade but do it with Grace and mercy.

He’s an expository preacher. So it would have to come up as he goes verse by verse. And if it did, I’m sure he’d call a spade a spade but do it with Grace and mercy.
Likewise.

LOL. Your pastor's lips could be dripping with honey and they'd call it hate speech.

Last edited:
One anti-IFB site is reporting that Anderson's son posted that sanderson was taken involuntarily to the psych ward yesterday.

Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend...

One anti-IFB site is reporting that Anderson's son posted that sanderson was taken involuntarily to the psych ward yesterday.

Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend...
What I am seeing on Twitter is a screenshot taken from his son Isaac's Facebook account. I have no way of finding the original so I can't verify it.

It's Wednesday night, so I suppose if he turns up for midweek service, it's a hoax...

The wife beating with an electrical cord...Yow! I wonder if he wore 'wife beaters' while he did it?

Back