Shocking Interview with Son of Steve Anderson

No, you hear a prudence born of pain. It's the simple that believeth every word.
If only one child were saying these abuses happened and the other two came running to the father’s defense than I’d be saying, I don’t know who to believe. But when you have two or three saying this, in my opinion, something was terribly wrong.

If he's committing violence against his wife or family, he deserves a visit from the police or CPS. That is a criminal matter to be brought before the courts.

Unless there's cause to believe he is of unsound mind (and I have seen none--as I said earlier, Spamderson's problem isn't that he's crazy, but that he's evil), having him committed to a psychiatric hospital smacks of abuse of process.
Eh, he deserves it. Again, no sympathy.

Do I hear something like 'pity' for SA on this forum?
i had a brief moment of sympathy for him before i heard the accusations against him.. . .. and before i saw the beginning of that sermon video where he referred to the psychiatric hospital as the "nut house"..... (shows what he thinks of people with mental illness)... .... now i think any sympathy i had was misplaced as he clearly has no sympathy for others.....

He deserves to be at the least, the loony bin, but more like the gray bar hotel.
loony bin?........ lets see.... how many different names do the guys on this forum have for the psych ward?... . so far i;ve seen "booby hatch"... "funny farm"... "nut house"... and now "loony bin".... . ...any others?.... did i miss a few? ... ..shows what you think of people with mental illness too.....

and what;s more you seem to believe that jail is worse than the psychiatric lockup?....... . ..... have you ever been locked up in a psychiatric ward?.... ...or restrained for several days in one of the many devices they have to keep you immobilized and quiet?.. .bright lights on 24/7... cameras watching your every move... .. being hand fed your meals by a burly nurses aid with dirty hands - who smells like diareah and the last patient who barfed on him?.... and who would gladly kick you or put an elbow into your face if the cameras weren;t on him or if the lights went out?.... and that;s not even to mention what happens if you have to use the toilet or relieve yourself... ...... ......jail is easy compared to that.....

Last edited:
That’s funny,
Are you a psychiatrist? If not, your diagnosis is worthless.

That’s funny, nope not one. I’m not diagnosing him. I’m saying, whatever discomfort he’s receiving, he deserves that and so much more…..so much more.

No sympathy.

Last edited:
i had a brief moment of sympathy for him before i heard the accusations against him.. . .. and before i saw the beginning of that sermon video where he referred to the psychiatric hospital as the "nut house"..... (shows what he thinks of people with mental illness)... .... now i think any sympathy i had was misplaced as he clearly has no sympathy for others.....

loony bin?........ lets see.... how many different names do the guys on this forum have for the psych ward?... . so far i;ve seen "booby hatch"... "funny farm"... "nut house"... and now "loony bin".... . ...any others?.... did i miss a few? ... ..shows what you think of people with mental illness too.....

and what;s more you seem to believe that jail is worse than the psychiatric lockup?....... . ..... have you ever been locked up in a psychiatric ward?.... ...or restrained for several days in one of the many devices they have to keep you immobilized and quiet?.. .bright lights on 24/7... cameras watching your every move... .. being hand fed your meals by a burly nurses aid with dirty hands - who smells like diareah and the last patient who barfed on him?.... and who would gladly kick you or put an elbow into your face if the cameras weren;t on him or if the lights went out?.... and that;s not even to mention what happens if you have to use the toilet or relieve yourself... ...... ......jail is easy compared to that.....
Yep I hope he was treated exactly like that.

Yep I hope he was treated exactly like that.
ya know.... i don;t know how it is in your state... but in hawaii, before a police officer can carry a tazer and have the authority to taze someone else... he or she must first be tazed themselves - so they know what it feels like... .. it is hoped they will learn to respect both the weapon and the people they might actually have to use it on - rather than be allowed to just go out willy-nilly and taze anybody they disagree with or don;t like..... ...

perhaps you should spend a few days confined in a psych ward yourself ... and be treated that way i described before you recommend it for someone else.... and especially when that someone else has only been accused so far.... but has not been found guilty of a crime or declared a danger due to mental illness yet.....

Last edited:
ya know.... i don;t know how it is in your state... but in hawaii, before a police officer can carry a tazer and have the authority to taze someone else... he or she must first be tazed themselves - so they know what it feels like... .. it is hoped they will learn to respect both the weapon and the people they might actually have to use it on - rather than be allowed to just go out willy-nilly and taze anybody they disagree with or don;t like..... ...

perhaps you should spend a few days confined in a psych ward yourself ... and be treated that way before you recommend it for someone else.... and especially when that someone else not even been found guilty of a crime or declared a danger due to mental illness yet.....
According to at least two of his children this is how they were raised. I have absolutely no sympathy for this man who beat his wife and children raising them in a cult.

Nope none, I believe his children. He’s guilty.

According to at least two of his children this is how they were raised. I have absolutely no sympathy for this man who beat his wife and children raising them in a cult.

Nope none, I believe his children. He’s guilty.
i want to make one thing clear.... i;m not defending sanderson....( <-- his name on the old forum)...... i;m defending the proper due process of law.... which so far does not seem to have been followed in this case..... ..

and.... if the accusations are true - then i agree with you.... i would have no sympathy for him and would want to see him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.... .... but those accusations need to be presented in a court of law and heard by a judge and jury.... .... ..meaning sandersons children and his wife will have to file official charges and testify against him in court.... . ... pictures of the marks on her legs where he struck her with the electric cord should be presented... .. and there should be a police report to accompany those pictures.... .if all she or they have is verbal testimony it might still be enough but they have to be willing to go through the process and present that evidence themselves......... .

having a preacher friend who knows a psychiatrist willing to play fast and loose with the law.... and who can temporarily commit sanderson to a psychiatric ward... (where he clearly did not belong).... was not the right way to handle him.... and in fact ... by taking that route they might have actually subverted the process that can bring him to justice for the things he is accused of doing.... .... it does not help a complainants testmony in court when it;s on record that they did something like that rather than pursuing justice through the proper and legal processes..... and... it can actually support the defendants claim that he;s being unfairly harassed or persecuted .....

you could testify in court yourself if you have 1st hand knowledge or real evidence.... but 3rd parties who are not material witnesses to a crime saying "i believe" and "i heard" do not a guilty verdict make .. statements like that are not even admissible in court.... and a judge would kick a witness off the stand if that;s all he had.... regardless of how passionate he was in presenting it.... ..

Last edited:
i want to make one thing clear.... i;m not defending sanderson....( <-- his name on the old forum)...... i;m defending the proper due process of law.... which so far does not seem to have been followed in this case..... ..

and.... if the accusations are true - then i agree with you.... i would have no sympathy for him and would want to see him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.... .... but those accusations need to be presented in a court of law and heard by a judge and jury.... .... ..meaning sandersons children and his wife will have to file official charges and testify against him in court.... . ... pictures of the marks on her legs where he struck her with the electric cord should be presented... .. and there should be a police report to accompany those pictures.... .if all she or they have is verbal testimony it might still be enough but they have to be willing to go through the process and present that evidence themselves......... .

having a preacher friend who knows a psychiatrist willing to play fast and loose with the law.... and who can temporarily commit sanderson to a psychiatric ward... (where he clearly did not belong).... was not the right way to handle him.... and in fact ... by taking that route they might have actually subverted the process that can bring him to justice for the things he is accused of doing.... .... it does not help a complainants testmony in court when it;s on record that they did something like that rather than pursuing justice through the proper and legal processes..... and... it can actually support the defendants claim that he;s being unfairly harassed or persecuted .....

3rd parties who are not material witnesses to a crime saying "i believe" and "i heard" do not a guilty verdict make either.... statements like that are not even admissible in court.... and a judge would kick a witness off the stand if that;s all he had.... regardless of how passionate he was in presenting it.... ..
I completely understand every word you are saying. All I’m saying is, I believe his children so any discomfort, I could care less.

I do not give someone like this the benefit of the doubt.

He sure acts tough behind that pulpit. And with his children and wife. But I have yet to see a video of him being tough on the streets to a grown man.

Did he sound scared in that video? Yep! Again, I’d tell him, it doesn’t feel good does it? Tough guy with women and children.

He was acquitted. But there is a smart way and a dumb way to say you haven't done anything wrong. The smart way is to comply with the LEOs, find out the drug-sniffing dog made a mistake, and be on your way in a couple of minutes. The dumb way is to harangue the officers, stubbornly refuse to comply, pretend to be a big patriot hero, get your car window broken, and scream like a little girl when they tase you.
Oh my word!! I'm on the forum less and less these days, but when I jump on, I usually see some crazy stuff.

Below is from the Phoenix New Times.

"Are you kidding? Who's going to pay for my windows, for my medical fees?" he says.

Anderson tells New Times he's been doing a lot of traveling in recent years through California, Arizona and Texas, and passed through Border Patrol checkpoints "hundreds" of times without any trouble. But about a year and a half ago, he says, he made the decision he would no longer answer any questions at the checkpoints.
"I decided, 'You know what? I have the right to travel without being searched and without being questioned,'" he says.

Until this week, agents at the checkpoints never made too big of a deal over his passive resistance.

"Usually they let me go after I refused -- that happened many times. Once they held me for 20 minutes," he says.​

As a person who has crossed the Mexican border as a child many times, it does not have to be complicated. You answer 2 or 3 questions, then YOU MOVE ON.

Yes, Steve, you have the right not to answer questions, and the authorities have the right to arrest you!

Is Steve Anderson mentally ill or just a narcissist who craves to be in the news constantly [wait, that sounds like someone else in today's news].

Back