David Baker arrested

{Edited for clarity}

That's a stupid question. But I'll engage it anyway.

It depends on how you define rape or sexual assault, which, as you all know but are loathe to admit, could be a merely statutory qualification and not at all a forcible or unwelcome act.

Your 'any shape or form' verbiage indicates you're asking about a statutory situation where neither party is a child. You don't seem to be asking about a forcible or unwelcome act.

Let's look at a real world situation and talk about it there.

Last edited:
I realize that this is small stuff, but it stuck with me the past few years. My best friend heard of the "Red Barn" ministry of Dave Hyles and sent a donation of $100 to Dave Baker's Church, who was acting as a repository for donations. The church cashed the check. My friend called the church many times in an attempt to discuss his donation with someone. He could NEVER get anyone to even answer the phone. Obviously he never gave again.

But that is very poor business practice. It's an embarrassment to anything related to God and His church. It left a bad taste in my friend's mouth and in mine. And before anyone says my friend should have known better, he did indeed. But he's a generous soul. It should have been handled differently.
your friend is very smart to never again give to dh

So if a woman kicks a guy in the groin...not in self-defense...but because some lewd, rude or crude thing he said or did, would you hold him guiltless?
You didn’t answer my question

{Edited for clarity}

That's a stupid question. But I'll engage it anyway.

It depends on how you define rape or sexual assault, which, as you all know but are loathe to admit, could be a merely statutory qualification and not at all a forcible or unwelcome act.

Your 'any shape or form' verbiage indicates you're asking about a statutory situation where neither party is a child. You don't seem to be asking about a forcible or unwelcome act.

Let's look at a real world situation and talk about it there.
It’s not that difficult.

30 year old woman gets raped by a 30 year old man.

In ur opinion, could there possibly be a situation that a woman could be partly to blame for the rape?

I’m not baiting him it’s a question
Of course it is. If he answers yes, there is a possibility that the woman could be at blame, even in an infinitesimal way, you'll say "Gotchya". It's how teenage boys get their parents to let them drink beer.

Of course it is. If he answers yes, there is a possibility that the woman could be at blame, even in an infinitesimal way, you'll say "Gotchya". It's how teenage boys get their parents to let them drink beer.
😂 no I want to genuinely know if he believes that in some scenario a woman could possibly take part in blame for her rape. It’s that simple.

Gotcha how? It’s not a trick question.

Should I be asking you this question?

😂 no I want to genuinely know if he believes that in some scenario a woman could possibly take part in blame for her rape. It’s that simple.

Gotcha how? It’s not a trick question.

Should I be asking you this question?
Why does it matter? What difference will it make if he says yes? What will your response be if he says yes?

Why does it matter? What difference will it make if he says yes? What will your response be if he says yes?
You’re gonna have to wait and see if he’s gonna answer.

And if his answer is, yes, that line of thinking matters. Wouldn’t you agree??

It’s not that difficult.

30 year old woman gets raped by a 30 year old man.

In ur opinion, could there possibly be a situation that a woman could be partly to blame for the rape?
That wasn't your question, and your being even more stupid with this one. We can interact on your original question in the other thread concerning a real world situation, or you can go stack marbles.

Change of goalposts. Topic is sexual assault.
LOL. Okay, I'll bite. A somewhat buxom bartender is allowing patrons to sign her ample cleavage with a marker, and one cops a feel. That was an unwelcome advance and technically a sexual assault. (I was a witness to this event.) Is the bartender guiltless?

You’re gonna have to wait and see if he’s gonna answer.

And if his answer is, yes, that line of thinking matters. Wouldn’t you agree??
You're no different. You want to manipulate. Answer the question, directly. If he says yes, what will you say? Don't say, "that line of thinking matters." What exactly are you trying to bait him into proving? What is your point?

You're no different. You want to manipulate. Answer the question, directly. If he says yes, what will you say? Don't say, "that line of thinking matters." What exactly are you trying to bait him into proving? What is your point?
I not manipulating. I’m only trying to have a discussion about it, that’s it that simple nothing else. From his post it looked like he was saying that there are situations that a woman could in fact take some of the blame, that’s what it looked like and I would like to have a discussion about it if he chooses to do so.

It seems ur defending him bc you may have this line of thinking? Care to have that discussion?

I not manipulating. I’m only trying to have a discussion about it, that’s it that simple nothing else. From his post it looked like he was saying that there are situations that a woman could in fact take some of the blame, that’s what it looked like and I would like to have a discussion about it if he chooses to do so.

It seems ur defending him bc you may have this line of thinking? Care to have that discussion?
I don't know him from a hole in the ground, and I don't know his position. But I do know how people argue illogically and self-righteously and I loathe it.

I don't know him from a hole in the ground, and I don't know his position. But I do know how people argue illogically and self-righteously and I loathe it.
There’s definitely no illogical thinking here or self-righteousness as well.

Unless, you believe putting full blame on someone who sexually assaults a woman as such?

You are correct, I do not know either of you and can only go by ur post.

If you believe there are situations when a woman bares part of the blame then give that example.

I say no not ever.