Can a Christian be a Democrat?

Then maybe the poster should identify who they are referring to so that there is no need for a question.
It appears that you were the only one here who didnā€™t know.
At least you were the only one who askedā€¦šŸ˜‰

It appears that you were the only one here who didnā€™t know.
At least you were the only one who askedā€¦šŸ˜‰
We have family in from out of state so I havenā€™t been around here much. Apparently someone has been advocating boycotting the election or something while I was away.

When you gripe about the more viable option more than the total waste of oxygen, I have to wonder.
If you are wondering why donā€™t you ask? Too many assumptions around here.

Being both a Christian Believer and a registered Democrat is certainly within the realm of possibility. Yet it is not possible to be a GOOD Christian Believer and VOTE for a Democrat except perhaps for the exceedingly rare instance that a Democratic candidate for public office espouses ideas that at least resemble Biblical Values. That would likely be more possible the more local the office is. An example might be the former governors of Louisiana (Edwards) and Pennsylvania (Casey) who were Democrats.

For what it's worth I am neither Democrat nor Republican as I am fed up with both of the major parties. I am not affiliated with any political party.

For what it's worth I am neither Democrat nor Republican as I am fed up with both of the major parties. I am not affiliated with any political party.
Careful there Junior. That kind of thinking will get Biden reelected. Or so I have been told. šŸ™ƒ

Careful there Junior. That kind of thinking will get Biden reelected. Or so I have been told. šŸ™ƒ
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that the American people would have the opportunity to vote for a Convicted Felon for President of the United States. This is very likely a once in a lifetime opportunity. An opportunity that I am not going to pass up.

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that the American people would have the opportunity to vote for a Convicted Felon for President of the United States. This is very likely a once in a lifetime opportunity. An opportunity that I am not going to pass up.
well... ..hopefully your state allows early voting - or you might miss that opportunity... .. many people believe trumps conviction will be over turned on appeal long before election day.. .. which is one of the reasons bidens people wanted this first debate to be held so early .... so biden could use the convicted felon thing against trump while he still was one.... ...... ...... ... didn;t make much difference though... right now bidens people are regretting they even agreed to a debate at all.....:sneaky: .....

So much for the moral high ground of the Democrat operatives and the media who have been telling us for weeks how brilliant and intelligent Biden isā€¦

One of the best comments in this whole thread.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that the American people would have the opportunity to vote for a Convicted Felon for President of the United States. This is very likely a once in a lifetime opportunity. An opportunity that I am not going to pass up."

So much for the moral high ground of the Democrat operatives and the media who have been telling us for weeks how brilliant and intelligent Biden isā€¦
You actually know anybody that believed that line, lol?

I just think itā€™s funny that they are using last nights events to suddenly say ā€œwell now we need to switch directions and pick somebody elseā€ā€¦.

hello Captain Obvious.

ā€œWhen peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.ā€

ā€• Golda Meir, A Land of Our Own: An Oral Autobiography

Donald Trump had a very successful presidency during his four years in office from keeping us out of endless wars and putting pro-life justices on the Supreme Court as well as other federal benches. The only thing those who oppose him can muster up is the fact that he is an imperfect man. Its obvious that Joe Biden has alzheimers and is merely a figurehead as far as running the country. Those in power managed to take a misdemeanor far beyond the statutes of limitations to charge and convict Donald Trump of 34 felonies! Any ideas of justice or fairness under the current administration is a joke. We are losing more and more of our freedoms which God has blessed us with as a nation and many don't have the sense God gave a goose when it comes to wanting to do what is best for our country. Its hard to not see the similarities between what Golda Meir said and what is taking place now. People hate Donald Trump more than they love their country. Our only hope as a nation and the world is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Love the Golda Meir quote. I'm really sorry I started this thread.

I'm a simple person. Not a democrat. Not a republican. I'm an American, and I think it's a shame that neither candidate is a good choice for our country.

I prefer people discuss ideology and theology over attacking each other.

Can anyone suggest a write in for Trump or Biden?

I don't hate Donald Trump. I've never liked him....even before he ran for office. I liked Ben Carson.

P.S. I hate politics. It seems to be a necessary evil.

Is Ross Perot still alive?.....lol

I'm a simple person. Not a democrat. Not a republican. I'm an American, and I think it's a shame that neither candidate is a good choice for our country.

I don't hate Donald Trump. I've never liked him....even before he ran for office. I liked Ben Carson.

There have been a lot of personal attacks on Mr Biden and Mr.Trump. Its personal when one digs up dirt on peoples' personal lives just for the sake of smearing and slandering them. It isn't a personal attack to oppose the policies that affect us as Christians and non-Christians alike. Other than personally not liking Donald Trump, what did he do as President that causes everyone to ridicule him and wish to see him spend the rest of his life in prison?

A write in is a wasted vote and would help give the presidency to the Bumbling Biden Bunch!

aren;t you the same jo who came out last year with a thread denouncing trump and supporting mike pence for president?...... were you going against your preferences then by bringing up politics?... or just delving into "necessary evils"?.... ..... i rmember you also started a thread denouncing many of us here for saying we would vote for the lesser of 2 evils for president... rather than support a "perfect" candidate that had no chance of winning....... yet now you agree politics is a "necessary evil"....

it seems sub has that same problem with condemning and denouncing forum members for things he later admits he is not only doing himself... but will continue doing...... .. is there a real political philosophy behind all this or do you guys do it just for the joy of participating in condemnation and denouncement?