What are you listening to right now?

it;s pleasant... but kinda repetative and mundane after a while... .... ... but
repetitive and mundane is what i;m doing today... with the exception of short

breaks to monkey around online like this - i;m hand tying and winding lashings
to secure fletchings..(feathers i already cut yesterday)..... to hand cut arrow
shafts... .after a while i catch myself singing along with this while working...🎧🎶

Last edited:
it;s 3 am... and i;m wide awake looking at pacific storm path projections...
i have no idea what that has to do with teutonic knights and a lament of
crusaders but then
i don;t know why i often wake up at 3 am either....
...... mysteries... :unsure:

416559.jpeg

Last edited:
it;s 3 am... and i;m wide awake looking at pacific storm path projections...
i have no idea what that has to do with teutonic knights and a lament of
crusaders but then
i don;t know why i often wake up at 3 am either....
...... mysteries... :unsure:

View attachment 5831
3 a.m. is when I wake up a lot, too. Love the music.

i wish our sauna and ice pool amenity in our building was as nice as this one.. ours isn;t bad and it
wouldn;t take too much to make it this nice.... but in a way ours is better because there is private
sauna ice pool rooms that can be reserved.... we spent a couple of hours in one early this morning
to help someone having high blood sugar issues.. ..and as always it helped a lot.... i;m not diabetic
like he is but it didn;t do my blood sugar any harm either......a couple of hours going back and forth
between extreme dry heat and emersion in ice cold water fixes a lot of things....

Last edited:
i wish our sauna and ice pool amenity in our building was as nice as this one.. ours isn;t bad and it
wouldn;t take too much to make it this nice.... but in a way ours is better because there is private
sauna ice pool rooms that can be reserved.... we spent a couple of hours in one early this morning
to help someone having high blood sugar issues.. ..and as always it helped a lot.... i;m not diabetic
like he is but it didn;t do my blood sugar any harm either......a couple of hours going back and forth
between extreme dry heat and emersion in ice cold water fixes a lot of things....

Don't have hot/cold saunas anywhere near.

As for blood sugars, I've been watching my diet. My body is SCREAMING for bread right now. I had a piece of toast made with my homemade bread for breakfast. It was the BEST tasting thing I've had all day. We're making fried rice for supper tonight. That'll top out my starch quota for the day.

Last edited:
Don't have hot/cold saunas anywhere near.

As for blood sugars, I've been watching my diet. My body is SCREAMING for bread right now. I had a piece of toast made with my homemade bread for breakfast. It was the BEST tasting thing I've had all day. We're making fried rice for supper tonight. That'll top out my starch quota for the day.
i know there were ancient primitive versions of them on the reservation where i was born.... but the ones in the basement of this building are the first i ever saw.... ..the old navajo versions were simply a frame covered in animal skins that hot rocks were taken into directly from a campfire... . and they were always next to a cole mountain stream for jumping into afterwards....... but these are regular wooden saunas with an oval swimming pool in front of them that ice cold water is circulated into and out of from a chiller unit in a big utility pump room... . the water from all the pools circulates through the same filter and same chiller... ..they closed them all during the pandemic...

a good diet to regulate blood sugar is all about choosing the low glycemic carbs .. (slow absorbing).... and avoiding those that are high glycemic. (fast absorbing).... and then burning off the carbs consumed..... he use to do that with nothing but hard work and heavy exercise... but a series of injuries left the possibilities limited... ...his doctor even said to limit and even avoid walking.... and only swim for exercise.... easier said than done even on an island

Last edited: