The Mega-Thread for COVID Evangelists

I’ll hum the ‘final Jeopardy’ music while we wait…
I held my breath. I've passed out 17 times now, but each time I lost consciousness my educator-wife revived me. Must not have gotten the NEA murder memo yet.

😜

I held my breath. I've passed out 17 times now, but each time I lost consciousness my educator-wife revived me. Must not have gotten the NEA murder memo yet.
Oh, I'm sure he'll be naming names real soon now. Right after he figures out what comes after "Post #712."

What's the strain of the covid virus is it that has symptoms of bearing false witness and being an accuser of the brethren?

;)

What are the truly verifiable facts surrounding your claim that people on this forum would agree with unvaccinated people being shot?

What are the truly verifiable facts surrounding your claim that people on this forum would agree with unvaccinated people being shot?
LOL! It warms my heart to see how there are a few on this forum that spends their time waiting for me to post so they can attack. It reminds me of someone who is around starving dogs and when that person tosses some food, those dogs go nuts.

To answer your question, Strom told me about all this after he prayed all night to Mary, and the next morning he cut a head of lettuce in half and one half had the face of Jesus on it.

You guys are a hoot. I love it here.

Merry Christmas!

I'm more right every day. No one deserves to be as right as I am.

LOL! It warms my heart to see how there are a few on this forum that spends their time waiting for me to post so they can attack. It reminds me of someone who is around starving dogs and when that person tosses some food, those dogs go nuts.

To answer your question, Strom told me about all this after he prayed all night to Mary, and the next morning he cut a head of lettuce in half and one half had the face of Jesus on it.

Merry Christmas!
OK, so basically you're a liar. Thanks for clearing that up. And since you have admitted to posting misinformation to this thread, I've blocked you from posting here any further.

Merry Christmas!
When you make (false) claims about people on the forum and are asked to substantiate your lie but refuse then you're not being attacked, you're being exposed.

I was never sure of what twisted's point(s) were on this thread.
Was it that COVID was not really a true threat to public health...it was just an embellished cold virus?
Was it that the vaccines were harmful, deadly, useless or ineffective?
Was it that anyone who believed COVID was 'real or took a vaccine was a ignorant dupe? (There's irony there.)
All of the above?
Something I failed to list above?
WHAT was THE point?

Merry Christmas!
I will give you the benefit of the doubt that your comment about 'some here' was simply extreme hyperbole.
As to us waiting for you to post so we can attack...that would be a nanosecond wait on any given day.
NOT getting a response would be your worst nightmare. Not being able to post on this thread must be agony for you.
As for me, I'd let you continue to post... in fact, I may start a petition on your behalf. :)

And...I hate to tell you this...but in some areas, you're just as loony as Strom.
Ain't THAT a hoot?

Merry Christmas!
Liar.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that your comment about 'some here' was simply extreme hyperbole.
As to us waiting for you to post so we can attack...that would be a nanosecond wait on any given day.
NOT getting a response would be your worst nightmare. Not being able to post on this thread must be agony for you.
As for me, I'd let you continue to post... in fact, I may start a petition on your behalf. :)

And...I hate to tell you this...but in some areas, you're just as loony as Strom.
Ain't THAT a hoot?
Fair enough, but even I don’t spread lies about people being shot. That’s going too far.

Ain't THAT a hoot?
The onlyPetition I would sign is the one for abolition of ALL trolls, including Strom!