Tales from the Tunnels

If I knew I would not be asking. Some of you know exactly what incident i'm talking about im sure.
I believe he made amends for both (that I know of) as he was invited back as a chapel speaker and other conferences, so not worth digging it up I suppose. We all have done stupid things as kids, and young adults, and older adults.... He looks like he has a pretty good ministry, and always had, and continues to have a passion to minister to the deaf.

Haven't been to this site in a while. Read this particular thread and relived some memories.

Good times.

I look back at my college time and don't regret it; but I also would not recommend it now.

Thank, TN, for the stroll down Memory Lane.

I believe he made amends for both (that I know of) as he was invited back as a chapel speaker and other conferences, so not worth digging it up I suppose. We all have done stupid things as kids, and young adults, and older adults.... He looks like he has a pretty good ministry, and always had, and continues to have a passion to minister to the deaf.
Fair enough I thought it ws going to be a funny story we all quold lugh about.

Thank you for your discreation in this matter.

A friend of mine followes his online deaf ministry and he seems to be making a real difference.