Shocking Interview with Son of Steve Anderson

Sadly they didn't call the police and this could not be stopped.

Luke 17:2

New International Version

2 It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Proverbs 31
"Her children rise up and call her blessed."

The opposite has happened with the Andersons. Beating and degrading your children does not help them become better people. It can destroy them.

Last edited:
You meant this for the other thread, correct?

I just googled Steve Anderson and found a video where he states that homosexuals should kill themselves. Wow!

Anderson has made a "career" for himself out of saying provocative and outrageous things. It's kind of hard sometimes to tell whether he's being serious or just trying to grab headlines.

I don't know where he went to school or developed his philosophy, but as much as I don't like she/he's or homosexuality, I would NEVER say that to anyone!

The Mosaic Law called for the death penalty for homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13), and Paul called them worthy of death (Rom. 1:32). Unlike Anderson, apparently, I don't believe the Law of Moses ought to be the law of this land, and I agree with you that's no excuse to tell anyone to kill himself. It does tell us, though, how very seriously God takes this sin.

As for Anderson's education, he's a Hyles-Anderson dropout, as I recall. So he didn't even manage to finish a bad education.

It is a prefect example of what the world thinks Christians are/do.

In this case I suspect that the tormentor is as lost as the tormented.

BTW Jesus died for those who you deem worthy of ridicule. As I recall He was heartbroken by the rejections of His offer of forgiveness and eternal life. I don’t see any reason to believe that He sees this man any differently.
Psalm 2:1-5

I just googled Steve Anderson and found a video where he states that homosexuals should kill themselves. Wow!

I don't know where he went to school or developed his philosophy, but as much as I don't like she/he's or homosexuality, I would NEVER say that to anyone!

I'm stunned, but I guess I shouldn't be.
In the OT, of course, they stones homosexuals, or at least were suppose to. So Stevie boy takes that belief, and ties it to the doctrine of the priesthood of believers. And he comes out with this, "We as NT believers should hold to OT Cultural prohibitions, and carry out OT punishments. Thus if you have a child who is disobedient, stone them. In other words, the guy does not understand Jesus, the Bible, heilsgeschichte (Ransom will get that one.), or grace.

• Sad
Reactions: Jo

Luke 17:2

New International Version

2 It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Proverbs 31
"Her children rise up and call her blessed."

The opposite has happened with the Andersons. Beating and degrading your children does not help them become better people. It can destroy them.
Heretic, using the NIV. JK.

In the OT, of course, they stones homosexuals, or at least were suppose to. So Stevie boy takes that belief, and ties it to the doctrine of the priesthood of believers. And he comes out with this, "We as NT believers should hold to OT Cultural prohibitions, and carry out OT punishments. Thus if you have a child who is disobedient, stone them. In other words, the guy does not understand Jesus, the Bible, heilsgeschichte (Ransom will get that one.), or grace.

I guess he ignores the passage in the NT that states, "Let him without sin, cast the first stone."

It's always easier to see someone else's faults.

That really shows just how crazy he is. I forget who posted it on the old FFF years ago...I was thinking it was G-Man, but, I could be wrong.
i think that was when i first saw it.... i have posted it and reposted it again here a few times... .. usually whenever someone came in with a bizarre defense of anderson... ...hard to believe but there are some that do that.... .....

Last edited: