Public nudity is never condemned in the Bible or by Jesus, so would do Christians condemn it

I doubt it's this forum only.
It's not...I've seen this same line of posting...almost the same wording, on several different sites now. It's not hard to see it's the same "creeps." Sorry, I've got better words but, I'll try and keep it clean!

Good morning to everyone from my husband and myself.
We have been very active in the nudist community for over 25 years and also born-again Christians for even longer.
The debate has often come up that because we are nudist there is no way that we can also be Christians. When asked where it is condemned by the teachings in the Bible, no good answer is given, and the discussion usually goes into some type of a judging directions. Since I have the morning off from work, I thought I would see what everyone on the forum has to say.

[inappropriate pic removed by admin]
You can start with Adam and Eve.
You can read the Jewish Didache for Messianic righteous living.

You can start with Adam and Eve.
You can read the Jewish Didache for Messianic righteous living.
Ummm... You're trying to talk to someone who has been banned. She and her husband(?) got their jollies posting nude pix. They weren't at all interested in discussing the issues. They were shown the door rather quickly.

Ummm... You're trying to talk to someone who has been banned. She and her husband(?) got their jollies posting nude pix. They weren't at all interested in discussing the issues. They were shown the door rather quickly.
I wonder if this couple lives into their 80s whether they will be posting nude pics of themselves?

Good morning to everyone from my husband and myself.
We have been very active in the nudist community for over 25 years and also born-again Christians for even longer.
The debate has often come up that because we are nudist there is no way that we can also be Christians. When asked where it is condemned by the teachings in the Bible, no good answer is given, and the discussion usually goes into some type of a judging directions. Since I have the morning off from work, I thought I would see what everyone on the forum has to say.

[inappropriate pic removed by admin]
Neither is cannibalism

Or spousal abuse.
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.

In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. Indeed, no one ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church. For we are members of His body.

Ephesians 5:25-29

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.

In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. Indeed, no one ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church. For we are members of His body.

Ephesians 5:25-29
Well sure, if you are going to interpret it like that. Just like it doesn’t say anything about posting nudie photos on a Christian forum it never specifically says that you can’t smack your wife around. Following the logic of the OP. 😉

Well sure, if you are going to interpret it like that. Just like it doesn’t say anything about posting nudie photos on a Christian forum it never specifically says that you can’t smack your wife around. Following the logic of the OP. 😉
and it doesn;t say your wife can;t smack you around either... . or stick you with a pointy object if she is too small to smack you..... :sneaky:

;)

To the nudists I would say that God made Adam and Eve coverings when they fell, covering their nudity. They can try to twist that all they want, but, I'll side with God over their silly arguments.

To the nudists I would say that God made Adam and Eve coverings when they fell, covering their nudity. They can try to twist that all they want, but, I'll side with God over their silly arguments.
yep .. God made coverings out of animal skins......the first recorded sacrifice of an animal ... thus spilling blood... to address the sins of man......

and it doesn;t say your wife can;t smack you around either... . or stick you with a pointy object if she is too small to smack you..... :sneaky:

;)
They all make my point. It's like saying The bible does not condemn shooting up heroin.

No, but there are hundreds of things, that, put together, militate against it.