Public nudity is never condemned in the Bible or by Jesus, so would do Christians condemn it

us 2

Elect
Reaction score
Good morning to everyone from my husband and myself.
We have been very active in the nudist community for over 25 years and also born-again Christians for even longer.
The debate has often come up that because we are nudist there is no way that we can also be Christians. When asked where it is condemned by the teachings in the Bible, no good answer is given, and the discussion usually goes into some type of a judging directions. Since I have the morning off from work, I thought I would see what everyone on the forum has to say.

[inappropriate pic removed by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning to everyone from my husband and myself.
We have been very active in the nudist community for over 25 years and also born-again Christians for even longer.
The debate has often come up that because we are nudist there is no way that we can also be Christians. When asked where it is condemned by the teachings in the Bible, no good answer is given, and the discussion usually goes into some type of a judging directions. Since I have the morning off from work, I thought I would see what everyone on the forum has to say. View attachment 4176
Romans 13:1-7. There are public decency laws in our country, and as Christians, we’re supposed to obey the laws of the land. Now, if you want to go to a nude beach where it’s allowed, knock yourself out.

Romans 13:1-7. There are public decency laws in our country, and as Christians, we’re supposed to obey the laws of the land. Now, if you want to go to a nude beach where it’s allowed, knock yourself out.
thanks for the reply HukNduck.
So if the laws of the land allow it and the Bible does not condemn it, then we should be able to go anywhere naked (within reason)

Since the pic of your wife needed to be removed because it violates "1 Timothy 2:9 I also want the women to dress modestly..."

Your absurd point has been lost... by you.

I also deleted your profile pic. If you want to flaunt your wife, do it elsewhere.

Since the pic of your wife needed to be removed because it violates "1 Timothy 2:9 I also want the women to dress modestly..."

I also deleted your profile pic. If you want to flaunt your wife, do it elsewhere.
I am the wife lol

Well, you were nude in your first birth, I guess nudity is to be expected in the second one? :unsure:

Just kidding. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Honestly, Jesus and me can't stop laughing. :ROFLMAO:

"Active" eh? Do tell. What are some of those activities?

Then please stop flaunting yourself on the forum. Your argument has been lost by your own foolishness.
I think it is a disgrace to God to hide the body He has given me.
Would you cover a valuable gift from a friend with a rag?

Darn! I missed the pics!

:ROFLMAO:

Well, you were nude in your first birth, I guess nudity is to be expected in the second one? :unsure:

Just kidding. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Honestly, Jesus and me can't stop laughing. :ROFLMAO:

"Active" eh? Do tell. What are some of those activities?
funny you should say that because my husband and I were both naked at our baptism

and viewpoints are all that they seem to be.
I have seen that link before and as you will notice the writer is just interrupting the writings to back his viewpoint.
Sincere question: Why do you want to be naked in public? Personally, I wouldn’t want to be, and not because I have a bad body or self image issues. It just seems strange. Plus, I really like having pockets 😎

Sincere question: Why do you want to be naked in public? Personally, I wouldn’t want to be, and not because I have a bad body or self image issues. It just seems strange. Plus, I really like having pockets 😎
I is the freed of being exposed in nature and it is very comfortable. Do you like to go bare foot? same feeling as that.

I is the freed of being exposed in nature and it is very comfortable. Do you like to go bare foot? same feeling as that.
So you’re argument is for the right to live in a nudist neighborhood or do you mean the right to be nude everywhere?

I think it is a disgrace to God to hide the body He has given me.
Would you cover a valuable gift from a friend with a rag?
This is not a clothing optional forum. Nor is it a forum designed for silly women to flaunt their cleavage.

Sadly, you are not here to discuss Scripture on the topic as you totally ignored 1 Timothy and prefer to argue for your own flaunting.