live stream of ukraine cities under attack by russia....

tulsi gabbard explains very well one of the reasons many of us don;t trust zelenski
and believe bidens efforts to support and continue the war in ukraine is corrupt
and ill advised.....

How many times does someone lie to you before you stop believing them?

ie. the government

Industrial Military Complex, ever heard of it?

How many times does someone lie to you before you stop believing them?

ie. the government

Industrial Military Complex, ever heard of it?
i know all about the industrial military complex - thank you very much..... my family is mostly military..ex military.... and also part time military contractors..... ....how many times should i allow someone to talk to me like they think i;m stupid before i stop giving a rip about anything they say?..... ....lucky for a few here i;m mostly a forgiving person.... ...until i;m not.....

i know all about the industrial military complex - thank you very much..... my family is mostly military..ex military.... and also part time military contractors..... ....how many times should i allow someone to talk to me like they think i;m stupid before i stop giving a rip about anything they say?..... ....lucky for a few here i;m mostly a forgiving person.... ...until i;m not.....
:) definitely didn’t mean it that way.

I just meant it as, war is money helps the economy and that’s the only reason we are helping Ukraine. In my opinion

I just meant it as, war is money helps the economy and that’s the only reason we are helping Ukraine. In my opinion

Right. Increasing the debt, which is a major cause of inflation, "helps the economy" ( the "economy" of the defense contractors).

:) definitely didn’t mean it that way.

thank you... :) .... ... .... in truth biden is putting the u.s. closer to the poor house with this war by proxy against russia.... and getting his hands bloodier in the process.. ..pouring money and weapons into ukraine... causing hundreds of thousands of ukrainian civilians to lose their lives... just to cover biden family corruption there... . and also obamas part in it..... ..

and my tin foil hat impression of it is that several ukrainian big whigs - starting with zelenski and a few zillionaires around him - are blackmailing biden.... ..remember how all the ex-pat ukrainians working in our own state department came out of the woodwork screaming like banshees when trump started trying to get to the bottom of what bidens family had been doing there?.... .....peace between russia and ukraine should have been worked out a long time ago - but biden himself derailed it..... and the more they keep violating agreements made in the early 1990s when the soviet union folded and keep pushing countries in eastern europe to join nato - the less likely any peace agreement will ever be made....... ....

that;s what started this whole thing in the first place - constant chatter between washington and zelenski in 2021 about the possibility of ukraine joining nato...... ...they are not just poking a bear when they do that they are taunting a grizzly and getting right into his face.... of course biden and all the other demonrat big shots in government have secured bunkers ready they can jump into if a nuclear war starts... .. but the rest of us don;t.... ..... they entertain sickening ideas of emerging once the dust settles and we are all burned to cinders... then ruling over piles of ashes......

Last edited: