Are You Ready for the Next World War? (Morphed to Don't Question Zionism)

The tree (Israel) was never cut down. It was only pruned of her dead branches. There is no promise to graft anyone 'back in.' There is only the warning against the boasting of the newly grafted in branches, lest they think God somehow was a respecter of persons and was making room for them.
The tree is not Israel.

Yes, they were acting like lost men but the apostle Paul was willing to go to hell for his own people. The fact that the Jews were responsible for crucifying their own Messiah (Acts 2:22-23) doesn't make them more worthy of hell than you or me. How is denigrating them in very demeaning ways any different than how many have described Black people or how Caitlin Clark has been attacked for being White by some of the Black WNBA players? Lost people will act like lost people and we should see all lost people as in need of a Savior.
Even democrats. 😉

It dawns on me that we had a Jewish visitor not long ago, who, in microcosm, embodied the very character and behavior described by Luther of the Jewish community in Europe in his day.

Remember coverbd?

Oh how he boasted in his heritage, and his money, how none of us were worthy to be his servants. And the vile things he would say about churches and christians in general, all the while pretending to be one.

Buying and selling us as individuals, or Ransom in particular, was a recurring theme.

This search will bring up all his posts.

His buying and and selling us as slaves, and servants may have been idle threats on this forum, but where he, and Jews like him, would have control of the economy, it was no idle threat.

I don't think any who interacted with coverbd, would think any of the following too harsh if it were said of him, and any who were like him.

1728274324646.png

1728274406971.png

1728274695282.png

1728274869976.png

I think most of you would agree that Luther would have been holding back if that were his description of the only Jew of late to visit this forum.

coverbd was soon banned. Was it because of so-called antisemitism? Was it because he was a Hebrew? Was he being persecuted? Or was he just acting like a pig and driven out because of it.

Here's the rub...I don't think he was an exception.

Candace quotes contemporary teaching of Jewish Fundamentalism. video begins at point of interest. Go to 33:45 for the beginning of the segment.

The tree is not Israel.
Er, yeah, it is, if you're capable of following an argument down about half a page.

I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. (Rom. 11:1-2)

So too at the present time there is a remnant [of Israel], chosen by grace.... (5)

What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened.... (7)

So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean! (11-12)

if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches. (15-16)

But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches. (17-18)

Paul has been talking about Israel since the beginning of the chapter. (The beginning of chapter 9, really.). Israel is the "they" of verse 11 and onward, and the "branches" of the olive-tree analogy. If the branches are Israel, so is the tree.

Last edited:
Er, yeah, it is, if you're capable of following an argument down about half a page.

I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. (Rom. 11:1-2)​
So too at the present time there is a remnant [of Israel], chosen by grace.... (5)​
What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened.... (7)​
So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean! (11-12)​
if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches. (15-16)​
But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches. (17-18)​

Paul has been talking about Israel since the beginning of the chapter. (The beginning of chapter 9, really.). Israel is the "they" of verse 11 and onward, and the "branches" of the olive-tree analogy. If the branches are Israel, so is the tree.
Ethnic Israel. Whenwe are grafted in we remain ehtnic Gentiles, we become the people of God.

coverbd was soon banned. Was it because of so-called antisemitism? Was it because he was a Hebrew? Was he being persecuted? Or was he just acting like a pig and driven out because of it.
As the one who did the banning, it was because he persisted in making abusive posts.

As the one who did the banning, it was because he persisted in making abusive posts.
That's my point. In the same way, there is no anti-semitism behind Luther's work. But name-calling is easier than facing the facts. (I'm speaking of @biscuit1953 's false accusations of Christian persecution of the Jews.)

Luther stated that the Jewish rabbis kept the impoverished Jews in line with threats of "loss of body and soul" wrested from their perversions of Moses.

The wresting of Genesis 12:3 has the same effect on the hearts of well-meaning Christians today. Israel has replaced Christ in their hearts. John Hagee is an absolute apostate, and his ministry is the ministry of apostacy.

They dare not criticize the Jew, lest they themselves be cursed. And to secure blessing, they must embrace Zionism. And in real life, this is having bloody consequences. And souls are being lost because of it.

Last edited:
Luther stated that the Jewish rabbis kept the impoverished Jews in line with threats of "loss of body and soul" wrested from their perversions of Moses.

The wresting of Genesis 12:3 has the same effect on the hearts of well-meaning Christians today. Israel has replaced Christ in their hearts. John Hagee is an absolute apostate, and his ministry is the ministry of apostacy.

They dare not criticize the Jew, lest they themselves be cursed. And to secure blessing, they must embrace Zionism. And in real life, this is having bloody consequences. And souls are being lost because of it.
No matter how you defend Luther's vile language describing a race of people and no matter how much you personally despise the Jews we are seeing Bible prophecy being played out before our eyes. I don't know the exact timetable of when events described in the Bible will take place but the whole world will know that God's promises to the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be literally fulfilled just as surely as the promises to Christians (both Jews and Gentiles) are secure in salvation.

Last edited:
Actually Zion has failed to live up to his hype. Once he blew out that shoe his career has been average at best.

No matter how you defend Luther's vile language describing a race of people and no matter how much you personally despise the Jews we are seeing Bible prophecy being played out before our eyes. I don't know the exact timetable of when events described in the Bible will take place but the whole world will know that God's promises to the offspring of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be literally fulfilled just as surely the promises to Christians (both Jews and Gentiles) are secure in salvation.
Instead of just throwing rocks from the shadows:

Rebut the points Luther presented.​
Rebut the points Owens presented.​
Rebut the points I've presented.​

You don't get to make false accusations of anti-semitism simply because the histories and facts presented contradict your cherished illusions.

But I get it. Since you can remember it's been drilled into your head that circumcision is still a viable sign of a viable covenant...That the Jews, or more precisely, the Circumcision are the true apple of God's eye, and that their murder of Christ wasn't really part of the plan (free will and all).

(I'd wager you don't think it was really murder.)

So God put His real plan on hold, and opened up an invitation to the non-Jew merely to move them to envy, and through jealousy motivate them to bow the knee to Christ, (though that plan seems to be a miserable failure as well, as some 200 or so generations of antichrist Jews have slid down a greased pole to hell since its start.) But one day it will work, then the real plan kicks back in. Christ returns to earth and the temple and the priesthood are restored and the Jews rule the world for a thousand years while the nations are coerced under pain of drought to make yearly pilgrimages and observe days and feasts and other shadows of the law only to be sold again to Satan and finally cast into the Lake of Fire with him.

And here I have to ask, if the end of that thousand year reign is the condemnation of the world, what's the point? And your answer will be, the dominion of the Jews.

That's what the Gospel has been perverted to be through Darbyism and the notes of C. I. Scofield to the great delight of the Judaizers of our day.

And we've been browbeat with that devilish doctrine since we were children. So I understand. I really do. I know you, and those here who think like you, desire to see the millennium more than you do Heaven. And that you're in greater fear of the judgment of God to dare to indict a Jew than you are to blaspheme Christ.

The hope of your salvation is in your support of Israel. It's not in Christ.

The Zionists want it that way. They need it that way. Otherwise, there's no justification for the existence and the wars of what we call Israel today.

Last edited:
Back