Are You Ready for the Next World War? (Morphed to Don't Question Zionism)

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score

Top Russian officials have threatened the West if Kyiv is allowed to fire Western-supplied long-range missiles into Russian territory.
“The decision is there, all the carte blanche, indulgences have been issued [to Kyiv]. Therefore, we will respond in a brutal way,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said Sept. 14, according to Russian state-owned TASS news agency.
“There is an element of serious risk here, because the opponents in Washington, London, and other places clearly underestimate the degree of danger of the game they continue to play,” Ryabkov said.
...Russian President Vladimir Putin warned Western nations that such a move would be deemed as NATO’s “direct participation” in the war.
“This would in a significant way change the very nature of the conflict,” Putin said, according to the Kremlin’s official Telegram channel. “It would mean that NATO countries, the United States, European countries, are at war with Russia.”

Last edited:
I think this chick is on to something about the warmongering going on with the Dems and the Neocons. The video will start at the right timestamp.

Top Russian officials have threatened the West if Kyiv is allowed to fire Western-supplied long-range missiles into Russian territory.
“The decision is there, all the carte blanche, indulgences have been issued [to Kyiv]. Therefore, we will respond in a brutal way,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said Sept. 14, according to Russian state-owned TASS news agency.
“There is an element of serious risk here, because the opponents in Washington, London, and other places clearly underestimate the degree of danger of the game they continue to play,” Ryabkov said.
...Russian President Vladimir Putin warned Western nations that such a move would be deemed as NATO’s “direct participation” in the war.
“This would in a significant way change the very nature of the conflict,” Putin said, according to the Kremlin’s official Telegram channel. “It would mean that NATO countries, the United States, European countries, are at war with Russia.”
The REAL question is why this is not on the lips of everyone in DC, or the front page in the news. Answer: You have madmen in charge and the media is complicit with them. Ukraine cannot use these missiles without direct US involvement. It is an overt act of war. No worries. Kamala has the answers.

The REAL question is why this is not on the lips of everyone in DC, or the front page in the news. Answer: You have madmen in charge and the media is complicit with them. Ukraine cannot use these missiles without direct US involvement. It is an overt act of war. No worries. Kamala has the answers.
Precisely. We are in deep doo doo outside of the rapture.

my family has been saying for years that the biden-obama-harris and demonrat political machine has been pushing for another world war.. ...people said we were alarmists and conspiracy theorists....... .......and now that it seems the facts of what the democrats and certain republicans are up to cannot be ignored, people act as if they just made the discovery yesterday....

well forget all that for now... . at least people are beginning to realize they have allowed blood thirsty warmongers to take charge of our country who are true masterpieces of depravity.... . ....( of course the depravity part was known for a long time while most people who believed it couldn;t affect them personally ignored it and pretended it never would)... ....

so what should christians do about it?.........continue sitting in a circle poking pins in a trump voodoo doll hoping he will disappear and republicans with the right ideas will somehow emerge as the candidate and win the election anyway?... ...or should they start working to make certain trump wins this next election and that he has a a congress and senate that will stand behind him?.........

i posted this video 10 years ago when north korea was launching missles over japan and obama seemed powerless to deal with it.... ...... these kinds of videos were common in the 1950s and even into the 1960s... .the u.s. government sponsered these videos and put them on tv.... ... but it;s hard to find anything like this out there now.... ... the federal government has massive bunkers and bomb shelters to protect themselves and their favorite politicians in the event of nuclear war..... why do they no longer encourage average citizens to build somthing similar for themselves?......

Last edited:
Act 28:23 When they had appointed a day for him, they came to him at his lodging in greater numbers. From morning till evening he expounded to them, testifying to the kingdom of God and trying to convince them about Jesus both from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets.

The apostle Paul used the Law and the Prophets in evangelism. The Law brings about the knowledge of sin (Rom 3:20) while prophecy appeals to the intellect and creates faith in the word of God.

Isa 46:9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me,
Isa 46:10
declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’
Isa 48:3 “The former things I declared of old; they went out from my mouth, and I announced them; then suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.
Isa
48:4 Because I know that you are obstinate, and your neck is an iron sinew and your forehead brass,
Isa 48:5 I declared them to you from of old, before they came to pass I announced them to you, lest you should say, ‘My idol did them, my carved image and my metal image commanded them.’

There are those who deny the Book of Revelation is talking about future events, not events that took place in 70 A.D. even though Revelation 1:3 clearly states it is a book of future events. Iran is a heartbeat away from a nuclear weapon and with their proxies being destroyed (Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis in Yeman) they will eventually bring a coalition which includes Russia along with all the other countries mentioned in Ezekiel 38 against Israel just as God said they would 2500 years ago. John Ankerberg had a show on this very subject not long ago.

Mat 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Mat 24:8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.
Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Dr. Mark Hitchcock
talks about why he believes America is on the verge of falling and anyone who is paying attention would find it hard to disagree with what he is saying.

:ROFLMAO: What fools!

1. The prophecy was about the return from the Babylonian captivity.

2. The future, or now present, Gog and Magog are the armies of Satan in array against the saints, not against a political state of atheists and unbelievers.

3. They completely ignore Ezekiel 37.

4. I can't wait to hear the new explanation of their failed predictions. 🍿

Well, when th Romans invaded Israel in 70AD, lots and lots of people thought it was the end of the world. But Jesus said " You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come."

World war 3? its just a name. The first was called the Great War. The second had many names. They're just names. If you say WW3, please define it.

:ROFLMAO: What fools!

1. The prophecy was about the return from the Babylonian captivity.

2. The future, or now present, Gog and Magog are the armies of Satan in array against the saints, not against a political state of atheists and unbelievers.

3. They completely ignore Ezekiel 37.

4. I can't wait to hear the new explanation of their failed predictions. 🍿
The context of the battle of Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38 is the “latter days.” The context of the battle of Gog and Magog in Revelation 20 is one thousand years after Jesus Christ has reigned on the earth. These are obviously two different battles.

Amos 9:14 I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit.
Amos 9:15 I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the LORD your God.

The prophet Amos is very clear that once God puts them back in their land they will never be uprooted out of the land again. This prophecy was not fulfilled in the Babylonian Captivity, for they were driven out of the land after that.

Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Jer 16:15 but ‘As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.’ For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers. But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

The march from Egypt to Canaan was not a restoration. You cannot have anything restored to you unless it has been in your possession before, and Palestine was never in possession of the children of Israel until after the conquest by Joshua. The purpose of the restoration is God’s glory (Eze 36:19-23) in the same context of Ezekiel 38.

Eze 36:19 I scattered them among the nations, and they were dispersed through the countries. In accordance with their ways and their deeds I judged them.
Eze 36:20 But when they came to the nations, wherever they came, they profaned my holy name, in that people said of them, ‘These are the people of the LORD, and yet they had to go out of his land.’
Eze 36:21 But I had concern for my holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations to which they came.
Eze 36:22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came.
Eze 36:23 And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

You
along with the entire world will soon learn that God’s word will not be mocked but everything will come to pass exactly as declared by the prophets. God will keep His promises to Israel and no power in hell or on earth will destroy it. Israel as a nation will exist as long as there is a sun, a moon, and the stars (Jer 31:35-36). And let all the people say Amen!

The context of the battle of Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38 is the “latter days.” The context of the battle of Gog and Magog in Revelation 20 is one thousand years after Jesus Christ has reigned on the earth. These are obviously two different battles.

Amos 9:14 I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit.
Amos 9:15 I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the LORD your God.

The prophet Amos is very clear that once God puts them back in their land they will never be uprooted out of the land again. This prophecy was not fulfilled in the Babylonian Captivity, for they were driven out of the land after that.

Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Jer 16:15 but ‘As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.’ For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers. But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

The march from Egypt to Canaan was not a restoration. You cannot have anything restored to you unless it has been in your possession before, and Palestine was never in possession of the children of Israel until after the conquest by Joshua. The purpose of the restoration is God’s glory (Eze 36:19-23) in the same context of Ezekiel 38.

Eze 36:19 I scattered them among the nations, and they were dispersed through the countries. In accordance with their ways and their deeds I judged them.
Eze 36:20 But when they came to the nations, wherever they came, they profaned my holy name, in that people said of them, ‘These are the people of the LORD, and yet they had to go out of his land.’
Eze 36:21 But I had concern for my holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations to which they came.
Eze 36:22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came.
Eze 36:23 And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

You
along with the entire world will soon learn that God’s word will not be mocked but everything will come to pass exactly as declared by the prophets. God will keep His promises to Israel and no power in hell or on earth will destroy it. Israel as a nation will exist as long as there is a sun, a moon, and the stars (Jer 31:35-36). And let all the people say Amen!
So, where did you copy and paste this from?

With sides lining up and assisting their "side" in the wars in Ukraine and Israel, a third World War could be totally possible. China is getting ready to invade Taiwan, so why not? I don't think the United States would survive another World War. Nobody's going to pull our butts out of the fire like we did with Europe in both the previous wars.

You along with the entire world will soon learn that God’s word will not be mocked but everything will come to pass exactly as declared by the prophets. God will keep His promises to Israel and no power in hell or on earth will destroy it. Israel as a nation will exist as long as there is a sun, a moon, and the stars (Jer 31:35-36). And let all the people say Amen!
I hope this Jewish idol you've set up in your heart hasn't beset you from the Gospel. You want to see the holy land? Look at the dirt I and all Christians are made of.

Back