Where are they?

voicecrying

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Several regulars have been missing in action. Did they post that they would be separating from us?

Still here, been really busy. I recently rejoined the laboratory at the facility that I work at, had the flu or Covid, or something, and a host of other things going on. Thanks for asking though.😊
Good to hear from you.

There are a lot I'd like to see. Chad Fletcher. T-=Bone, Patebald, Calalilly, remonstrant, Invictus, AVL1984, dmcoe, breslau, victoryvolunteer
I'm still around, though I don't post much any longer. I check in from time to time. There's just too much going on in my life right now. But, thanks for the mention. Hope you're doing well, my friend.

Not exactly what you'd call a regular, but I'm still lurking about.

as long as a person lets people know who they are or who they have been when they change their forum name.. i have no problem with it... when i first joined back in 2004 i was chupacabra... .. one of the nicknames i got as a kid due to an altercation at our house.... ...... but i only had that a month or so before i changed it to aleshanee - my real middle name..... and i posted it in the forum for all to see that i had changed to a new forum name........ ..i have gone by aleshanee on the fff ever since..... and in all the various versions of the fff that popped up here and there..... ..

it;s a navajo name that has a specific meaning... sometimes worded in different ways .... but basically means... "she always plays"... when my sister joined she played copy cat and decided to give herself a name with meaning too.... .. RunsWithScissors.... she is far too busy with her job now to take part in something like this on the internet... ..

as long as a person lets people know who they are or who they have been when they change their forum name.. i have no problem with it... when i first joined back in 2004 i was chupacabra... .. one of the nicknames i got as a kid due to an altercation at our house.... ...... but i only had that a month or so before i changed it to aleshanee - my real middle name..... and i posted it in the forum for all to see that i had changed to a new forum name........ ..i have gone by aleshanee on the fff ever since..... and in all the various versions of the fff that popped up here and there..... ..

it;s a navajo name that has a specific meaning... sometimes worded in different ways .... but basically means... "she always plays"... when my sister joined she played copy cat and decided to give herself a name with meaning too.... .. RunsWithScissors.... she is far too busy with her job now to take part in something like this on the internet... ..
I was Torrent v.2, Bob, Winston,