What are you listening to right now?

I have followed Peter Gabriels career for years and have loved listening to his ever changing and growing musical style! I love his album released last year, and this is just one of the many songs on that album

Turn up the volume and maximize the screen for maximum effect. 😵‍💫

and again.... wide awake at 3 am... full moon but no rain tonight...... miserably
semi-cloudy sky...hot and humid with all the crazies out on the streets down below,

reving up motorcycles...screaming - yelling and going ape like the crazies do....:cautious:
.....so i;m chillin' with headphones on and finishing work i neglected during the

day coz of all the softball games on... 🎧

91165-landscape-fantasy_art-forest-sun_rays.jpeg

Last edited:
51ArQYJtoxL._AC_.jpg

Mandatory Canadian Content.

Don't know why, but over the past few weeks I have been in a Peter Gabriel mood! His musical style and compositions closely resemble my own. He's been one of my favorite entertainers since the mid 70s. Love the album he released this past year!

spent yesterday morning at the memorial day ceremony at the punchbowl national cemetery of the
pacific.... i;m always amazed at how such observances can help make trivial matters seem all the
more trivial... ...even for those among the crowd that are unbelievers and have no understanding
of the greater sacrifice Christ made for us on the cross....

punchbowlwest.jpeg

Punchbowl-National-Memorial-of-the-Pacific-Top-of-Steps-and-Statue-Honolulu-Oahu-1030x690.jpeg

0664342b6cf5f00e91c447842ab46ee1.jpeg

Last edited: