THE CALVINIST GOSPEL POSITION vs. THE FREE GRACE GOSPEL

You also assumed the Holy Spirit didn't depart from Saul.

It seems like you enjoy making things up and being wrong.

I'm curious though, what race would that be, since I'm mixed? Whatever this "superior" race is, I'd only ever be partially "superior" I guess.
What a joker.

There is no such thing as a non mixed race. It doesn't exist. Even the bloodline of Jesus Christ contained Gentiles.

I'm just going by what you said. Those are your words not mine.

I don't believe you don't consider a particular race superior. Dispensationalism has long made the Jewish race superior to their fellow brothers in Adam. That is just one more of a long line of issues with Dispensationalism. I believe this deserves its own thread.

Last edited:
Here. A decent enough explanation.

If you don't think these forms of reasoning can be sufficient as irrefutable proof, you might want to throw away all of your technological devices made possible by physics because that is how decisions are made when creating and proofing them.

Proof.png

and deductive reasoning doesn't work by process of elimination.
This is why I told you to look into it for yourselves. I was trying to see if you could also pick up on reductive reasoning.

This is why I told you to look into it for yourselves.
No, the reason you tell us to look into it for ourselves is because you're constantly caught displaying your ignorance, and have to cover for it.
I was trying to see if you could also pick up on reductive reasoning.
In other words, I asked whether your irrefutable form of proof was deductive or inductive, and you avoided a straight answer again.

And you didn't define reductio ad absurdum (what you call "reductive reasoning") correctly, anyway. It's not about eliminating the impossible. It's about showing that an argument leads to self-contradiction. Your own cut-and-paste shows that.

For the record, some of us have looked into this for ourselves, and have the university credits to prove it.

Last edited:
When he UGC gets stuck and has no answer he rolls the dice-odds "red herring" evens "projecting". If the dice rolls off the table toss an insult.

When he UGC gets stuck and has no answer he rolls the dice-odds "red herring" evens "projecting". If the dice rolls off the table toss an insult.
Or "You need to look up"--opens dictionary to random page, points to random word--"for yourself. Don't forget to hit 'like' on my video."

As I said . . . always incoherent nonsense.

UGC, you are acting like this hypothetical scenario:

UGC: Jesus was born of a virgin.
Me: Where does it say that?
UGC: What, do you think she was born of a donkey? Where's the evidence for your argument?
Me: I just wanted to know the book, chapter, and verse so I could read it.

I think I will play UGC's game.

There is only one race - human. That's a fact.

Prove me wrong.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 12.01.37 PM.png

Here we see that all of humanity can be divided into at least 2 races as the very minimum.
The spiritual children of Abraham's seed, Christ, and the lost people of the world.
There is only one race - human. That's a fact.

Prove me wrong.
Done. 2 or more.

EpicKnowledge.gif

View attachment 1234

Here we see that all of humanity can be divided into at least 2 races as the very minimum.
The spiritual children of Abraham's seed, Christ, and the lost people of the world.

Done. 2 or more.

View attachment 1235

Um, you proved me right. "Thus all mankind are called the race of Adam."

Are you one of those Calvinists who believe "all" doesn't mean all?

View attachment 1234

Done. 2 or more.

View attachment 1235

You really don't know your bible.....

Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth,

What's up with all the drama and theatrics?

So, UGC, you tell me that the account of Babel tells us how God created the races. I quote the passage here (and even from the KJV). Can you highlight the text that says God created races?

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
(Genesis 11:6-9)

I see God confounded their language. Is language how you define race - so if someone is bilingual they are biracial? Is that how it works?

If race is not based on language, is it based on location since God scattered them abroad? So if I move from one country to another, does that mean I changed race?

Language & location are the only things I see here. Which one of those two equate to race? Or do I need to read one of those Alexandrian bibles to see where it mentions race?

Seems like a simple question to answer. I don't think it requires the production of a video.

"WHATEVER WILL WE DO WITHOUT UGC? WHERE DID HE GO?"

"DOESN'T HE KNOW, WE HAVE NO PURPOSE IN LIFE WITHOUT HIM?"

"WHO WILL WE ATTACK? WHAT WILL WE DO, ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THINGS? MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE THAT! I NEED THE DOPAMINE FIX OF JUST ATTACKING AND LYING ABOUT SOMEONE! IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A REAL CHRISTIAN!"

More like, "Anyone remember UGC? Just another clown who thought he could straighten us out. I guess the FFF wore out another one."

More like, "Anyone remember UGC? Just another clown who thought he could straighten us out. I guess the FFF wore out another one."
In all reality in 5-10 years he will likely be like Bruce (forget his last name) who after being a gung ho IFB went atheist or he'll finally find his way to real Christianity.

They're still trying to talk to me even after 700 posts completely exposing their little operation here.

Hey guys. It's over. Go find another forum to smear campaign on. Everyone knows you lied about your identities and you're just here to take advantage of FSSL's light moderation rules so you can try and sneak one over on Dispensationalists and KJVO groups.

Go home guys. It ended a while ago. You're loitering.

I find it strange that Ugg, who claims to have jillions of followers all over the world who avidly wait for his wisdom and hang on his every word, would waste time making over 700 posts here on this forum, vainly attempting to attract new followers here. We are simply not interested in the Satanic cultish Ruckmanite heresy here at FFF. Ugg should concentrate instead on ministering to his vast public out there who long for his inimitable teachings - if they really exist. If he really does have other followers out there, why does he keep wasting his time on us?

Go home, Ugg. It ended a while ago. You're loitering.