Should Christians Eat Whataburgers???

so that;s what you were talking about when you said where;s the beef.... ...i never saw that before..... ...
You just dated yourself. Post 1984... There wasn't a kid that remembers 1984 that didn't know this...

You just dated yourself. Post 1984... There wasn't a kid that remembers 1984 that didn't know this...
well...... i did tell someone not long ago.. in a forum post ..that i was still in college and basically a teenager when i first joined the forum in 2004..... it might have been huk..... ... (19 is still technically a teenager)..... ....but i did not tell people that back then - not even casual aquaintances at college.. how young i really was... .... ...they would always ask me coz i didn;t look old enough to even be out of junior high school yet much less to be in college.. .. i;m slightly under 4 ft 11 and they would look me up one side and down the other when they asked me that.... . it would really irritate me so most of the time i would tell them i was a couple of years older than i actually was....

but i don;t do that anymore.... back in those days.. in my 2nd year of pre-med.. i was still getting hit on for dates by 15 year olds....still being acosted by truancy officers any time one of them saw me out in public.......that was even more irritating ...... ... ...but on the bright side i was also still able to get into movies at the childrens under 12 price... ...and believe me i took full advantage of that one for as long as i could.....

Last edited:
i love pastrami... ... but not enough to get on an airliner and travel back to the mainland... anywhere...... ...... i have never been to that diner though.... i might think otherwise if i had. ...it looks really good.. .... 😋
I'm closer to California than you are and I won't make a trip there for that even though I know how delicious it is. But, if I am in the area, yeah, I'll go.

is there some reason a Christian would not eat at

Whataburgers​

i don't have them near me.

We just got a few in here in Middle Tennessee this year or late last year. The line to get one is long, and tbh, they're nothing more than a glorified Sonic burger at nearly double the price. Don't get me wrong, they ARE good, but not THAT good! It's a waste of resources in my opinion. The money one spends on these burgers could be better used someplace else.

you don't remember "Wheres the Beef?

Your too young to know anything.
i hope you are saying that in jest.... .i have heard people say "where;s the beef" before.... .mostly when i was very young... . but i had no idea that it was connected to a hamburger commercial ..or what it actually meant.... .most everything i saw on tv or heard on a radio was in spanish... or dubbed in spanish.... i saw a few american/english commercials dubbed in spanish but never that one....

and it;s true that for almost 20 years now i have been the youngest person on the fff... ...i always hoped people younger than me would join but it never happened ... facebook and other forms of social media popped up around that same time and drew them all away..... forums like this began to die and disappear... ......

i will never join facebook.... in fact my sister has it banned on our network for safety and security reasons....... ..... and so.... in my late 30s now i remain the youngest person here on the fff....... but certainly not a know nothing... in fact i knew things even before i got here that i wish i never learned... ....learned more things during the time i have been here... . and i stick around because i continue to learn......:)

We just got a few in here in Middle Tennessee this year or late last year. The line to get one is long, and tbh, they're nothing more than a glorified Sonic burger at nearly double the price. Don't get me wrong, they ARE good, but not THAT good! It's a waste of resources in my opinion. The money one spends on these burgers could be better used someplace else.
My daughter told me about Whataburger showing up there! This and Buc-ees helps her to not miss Texas so much!

Texas is "Whataburger Country" although some are upset about a Chicago firm buying it and messing things up. Still tastes like a Whataburger to me!

Carl's Jr. (Hardees for you East Coasters) tried to gain a foothold but were unsuccessful.

Carl's Jr. (Hardees for you East Coasters) tried to gain a foothold but were unsuccessful.
Carl's Jr is a far cry from what it was when their founder, Carl Karcher was in charge. Their Western Bacon cheeseburger was my go to. They even had a Western Bacon steak sandwich for a while.

I liked Hardee's when they were independent of Carl's Jr. They had the BEST biscuits anywhere. My favorite was their cinnamon raisin biscuits. They were light and tender with a crusty exterior... The glaze and cinnamon combined for the perfect treat.