Melania Trump doesn’t think men should have an opinion on abortion

She'll be the death of Trump's chances, although I don't believe in chance.

Well, Trump bought her anyway.

People say men should have no say in a woman's decision whether or not to abort but what about how such decisions significantly impact the men who are directly involved in their "Choice?"

Let's say the father-to-be very much wants to step up, take responsibility, and be the FATHER that this child desperately needs? The "Mother-to-be" decides she wants an abortion and he has no say-so in the matter and he is cheated out of fatherhood!

And what about the man who says he is "not yet ready" to be a father, is currently in school, preparing for a career as a doctor, lawyer, or whatever else? Just like the "Mother-to-be" in the above scenario, he does not want the role of "Parenthood" to be imposed upon him and would like to have the "choice" in determining when (and if) he will enter into such a role. The Mother-to-be decides to have this child, to embrace and make the best of the situation, and raise this child to the best of her ability. Because of her decision (the only one who's decision supposedly "matters), this man will have fatherhood foisted upon him whether he wants it or not and whether he is ready for it or not! The courts will force him to pay the required child support even if this means he will have to find work and forego his college education in order to do so!

In other words, the man is screwed either way and is completely enslaved to a decision that "Only the woman is entitled to make!"

And do not get me wrong here, I do believe that abortion is murder and there is only ONE CHOICE that both the mother and father ought to be making TOGETHER!!!

The choice they should make is not to have sex before they are married and settled enough to properly raise their children.

People say men should have no say in a woman's decision whether or not to abort but what about how such decisions significantly impact the men who are directly involved in their "Choice?"

Let's say the father-to-be very much wants to step up, take responsibility, and be the FATHER that this child desperately needs? The "Mother-to-be" decides she wants an abortion and he has no say-so in the matter and he is cheated out of fatherhood!

And what about the man who says he is "not yet ready" to be a father, is currently in school, preparing for a career as a doctor, lawyer, or whatever else? Just like the "Mother-to-be" in the above scenario, he does not want the role of "Parenthood" to be imposed upon him and would like to have the "choice" in determining when (and if) he will enter into such a role. The Mother-to-be decides to have this child, to embrace and make the best of the situation, and raise this child to the best of her ability. Because of her decision (the only one who's decision supposedly "matters), this man will have fatherhood foisted upon him whether he wants it or not and whether he is ready for it or not! The courts will force him to pay the required child support even if this means he will have to find work and forego his college education in order to do so!

In other words, the man is screwed either way and is completely enslaved to a decision that "Only the woman is entitled to make!"

And do not get me wrong here, I do believe that abortion is murder and there is only ONE CHOICE that both the mother and father ought to be making TOGETHER!!!
His decision is to keep his pants zippered.

The choice they should make is not to have sex before they are married and settled enough to properly raise their children.
that;s what i say to my liberal friends when they start talking about it being a womans choice... . i tell them unless she was raped - then she already made that choice....... ..it;s one of the reasons they say i;m cold hearted.... the other is because i hunt and kill animals then eat them ... ..and i find that strangely ironic coming from people who believe it;s ok to kill children for the sake of convenience..... .

This goes without saying. He needs to keep his pants zippered and she needs to keep her legs crossed. Sex should only be within the context of a committed marriage between one man and one woman. Every critical decision needs to be made BEFORE the two of them jump in the sack together!

When we are talking about abortion, we are talking about those unwilling to live with the consequences of the choices they made prior to becoming pregnant. It takes a man and a woman to make another human life and both the man and the woman need to step up and take responsibility for the actions leading up to the creation of a new and innocent life!

My response (that you are responding to) is simply trying to show the hypocrisy (and unfairness) behind the "Woman's right to choose" rhetoric.

Back