Has Anyone Seen...

Justice1976

Elect
Reaction score
I'm new here. Has anyone ever seen any students, say of the most recent decade (2014-2024) participate on this forum? I am curious as to the state of mind of today's HAC student. I wonder if their experience is similar to what we encountered in the 70's, 80's or 90's? If not, how so?

They don't say they would be kicked out of school for speaking their mind. I know on facebook they are deleted. Just saying my option

I understand that it takes a while to wash it out of your system, but I just wondered if more recent students ever came on and told their experiences. I understand that it would likely be taboo for a current student. From what time period is the most recent former student you have ever seen post on here? It just seems that the great share of this information comes from those who experienced it long ago.

I graduated in 1993.
Still thankful that I went!
Do you feel your experience of thirty years ago was in line with those stories that you have read of much further back? Although I concede that Bro. Hyles was till very much alive when you finished, so I would expect that it is.

Do you feel your experience of thirty years ago was in line with those stories that you have read of much further back? Although I concede that Bro. Hyles was till very much alive when you finished, so I would expect that it is.
I'm not sure what you mean.

i assumed you had read many experiences of those of us who attended in the early years. Does your experience differ greatly from what you read of the early years?