Exploding Pagers Wound a Thousand Terrorists. Kill 9.

From the linked article.

“All signs indicate a remarkable operation orchestrated by Israel’s Mossad.”

Israel is the “peaceful” religion to which you were referring?
How much would Israel be doing if they weren't constantly under attack from Islam and catching flak for defending themselves?

Wow, another thread where my posts are read incorrectly.

1. Exploding pagers. Arab terrorists are injured and killed. Linked article suggests that Israel is responsible.
2. Post says that the violence was brought by a religion of “peace”.
3. Who are you referring to?
4. Read the article.
5. The article says Israel did it. Is that who is being referred to as a religion of “peace”?
6. Oh so you are anti Israel.
7. How did you come to that conclusion?

I’m using English here people.

Israel is launching a major offensive today in Lebanon.
Me and a brother were discussing the exploding pages/walky talkies situation, after church last night.
We both said that Israel should launch an offensive to capitalize on the neutralized leadership of Hamas.

I woke up this morning expecting to hear that all of Hezbollah's Tamagotchis had exploded today. Sadly, nah.

Puh-leeze. :rolleyes:

1. Exploding pagers. Arab terrorists are injured and killed. Linked article suggests that Israel is responsible.
4. Read the article.
5. The article says Israel did it. Is that who is being referred to as a religion of “peace”?

plus do not confuse the Israli government with the religion of Judaism.

There are Jews all over the world practicing their religion who have never been to the middle east.

Do you all think the Isralis have a right to defend themselves. Per capita they lost more citizens on Oct 7, 2023 (Hamas attack on men, woman and children) than we did on 911. Should they sit by and let Hamas lob missles into their neighborhoods.

I feel for the woman and children on both sides, but why would you elect a terroist organiation to run your government?

Last edited:

4. Read the article.

well then..... i guess you can;t blame it all on me, can you?...... :sneaky:

but i am wondering.... how many people ..(who were raised speaking english like you - rather than spanish like me).. will it take seeing your words differently than you intended them - before you realize the problem is you... and not all of them?.... ..

i know i told you this before - and your reacted as if such a thing was beneath you.... but maybe you shoud re-evaluate the style and quality of your communication - then consider improving it.....

Last edited: