Exploding Pagers Wound a Thousand Terrorists. Kill 9.

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
LATEST UPDATE: Nine dead and 3,000 injured after Hezbollah’s new Pagers simultaneously exploded across Lebanon.
UPDATE: The death toll in the pager explosions in Lebanon has risen to 9, according to Lebanese media outlets.
UPDATE: Lebanon’s Health Minister reports that eight people have been killed and 2,750 injured due to exploding pagers across the country, per ABC News.
Over 1,000 individuals, mostly Hezbollah terrorists, were wounded when the pagers they use for communication exploded across Lebanon on Tuesday, according to Reuters.
Authorities are expecting that the number of victims will continue to rise.
The incident, confirmed by security sources, is being called the “biggest security breach” the Iranian-backed Hezbollah terror network has faced since its ongoing war with Israel began.

Maybe the most intriguing and bizarre story I’ve ever heard before.

it has been common for islamic terror groups to use pagers as detonation devices for decades.... .. they place a small amount of semtex inside the pager then pack the pager inside a large charge of high explosive.... ... when the pager is called and explodes it sets off the main explosive - which is usually massive and devastating.. .......... . iran and hezzbollah are trying blame israel for this.. .. but someone close to me who knows about these things said it;s more likely that when iran recently collected all the cells phones from it;s operatives and gave them pagers.. that they passed out the wrong pagers by mistake... . the ones already loaded with semtex and ready to be used in a terror bomb......

by the way.... do you know who taught the islamic terrorists how to perform that little procedure with a pager?..... the irish republican army..... who a large and disturbing number of americans with irish heritage still support to this day....... mind numbing to say the least....

Last edited:
Just to be safe, though, I took the back off my Android phone and threw away the little piece of Israeli C4. I recommend everyone do likewise.
my phone gets abused so badly that if anything like that was inside it .. it would have blown up long ago..... this is a good phone though and very tough... a milspec fortis that i have had for a few years now.. ..supposed to be able to drive a jeep over it and it won;t break... (but i have not tested that claim).... ...prior to this i was known for destroying cell phones... . in fact.. the only person i know of who has destroyed more cell phones than me is hilary clinton...... but the difference is all but one of mine were destroyed by accident... and she destroyed hers on purpose........

Last edited:
LATEST UPDATE: Lebanon’s health minister confirmed that at least 11 people have died and more than 4,000 have been injured, with at least 200 in serious condition. Additionally, Saudi media reports suggest that 500 individuals have lost their vision, according to Israel Hayom.

News is there's been another wave this morning of Hezbollah equipment malfunctions, this time involving thousands of walkie-talkies.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Hezbollah isn't blaming Iran. Everyone else blames them for everything. In reality they no doubt blew themselves up. This is all a sideshow as the US pushes for WWIII.

i still have doubts as to the extent or even the probability that israeli agents were involved in this.... (not that they wouldn;t allow terrorists to think they were after the fact for psychological effect)..... ....

but even if israel was responsible - i find it mind numbing that an organization dedicated to terror and who openly and without apology arms and sponsers terrorists - whose operatives have murdered children in their beds... raped other children in front of their parents...ripped babies from the wombs of pregnant mothers and set them on fire.... ... even videoing themselves carrying out these and other acts of depravity - all in the name of mohamed and allah.... . ..are now crying foul to the rest of the world because electronic equipment they passed out to these and other terror operatives - for the purposes of continuing terror - blew up in their terror operatives bloody little hands......

but even more mind numbing than that is the fact some in our own country and apparently even a few in the christian community are showing sympathy for these terrorists.... even attempting to demonize israel for what they imagine israel might have done ....

Re-read the OP
From the linked article.

“All signs indicate a remarkable operation orchestrated by Israel’s Mossad.”

Israel is the “peaceful” religion to which you were referring?

From the linked article.

“All signs indicate a remarkable operation orchestrated by Israel’s Mossad.”

Israel is the “peaceful” religion to which you were referring?
He probably meant Islam, often called a peaceful religion