Cindy Collins observation

Growing up I was preached to if you wear pants you're on your way to hell......My husband didn't like pants on women so I followed what he wanted out of respect for him. After he passed away I purchased pants and there were people that told me I was on my way to hell. NOTHING in the scripture tells you women should not wear pants. What I'm finding is the men that are teaching and preaching this have issues with women.........

Where does Cindy Schaap (Collins) now attend church? Does she now attend a Southern Baptist Church? It would be interesting to know what are her thoughts now on IFB churches.

Where does Cindy Schaap (Collins) now attend church? Does she now attend a Southern Baptist Church? It would be interesting to know what are her thoughts now on IFB churches.
I have followed her just a little. Both she and her husband (Brad) are divorced and he's a year younger than her. I think he may have been a lay preacher at one time. His father was also a preacher. I know they are in a small group of believers. They both work modest jobs and are trying to get through life together. He seems like a good guy and I wish them well.

Duggar’s and Cindy wearing pants, Tom Brennan is highly disappointed within himself, maybe even grieving. :)

Duggar’s and Cindy wearing pants, Tom Brennan is highly disappointed within himself, maybe even grieving. :)
Tom Brennan's name gets resurrected around here every once in a while. I am certain that he has not frequented this forum for donkey's years!

Tom Brennan's name gets resurrected around here every once in a while. I am certain that he has not frequented this forum for donkey's years!
Probably not.