Can A Christian Be A Christian Nationalist?

I'm surprised that all the social justice warriors who claim Jesus was also one aren't accused of being Christian Nationalists. After all, they want our country to legislate their version of Christianity.

When the SJWs want to point out Jesus' example, I want to ask them what was so special about Him that warrants emulation.

I'm surprised that all the social justice warriors who claim Jesus was also one aren't accused of being Christian Nationalists. After all, they want our country to legislate their version of Christianity.
I have thought the same thing. You worded it better than I would have.

When the SJWs want to point out Jesus' example, I want to ask them what was so special about Him that warrants emulation.
I give you permission to succumb to that urge.

Define Christian Nationalist.
Just curious.😉
I would like to know as well. Having been called one “out there” and having had my security in Christ questioned here I am wondering myself.

"American Nationalism" can be summed up nicely as "America First"

Would syllabus agree?

"American Nationalism" can be summed up nicely as "America First"

Would syllabus agree?
Seems like it fits. How does that work with Christian Nationalism? They would seem to be distinctly different.

Seems like it fits. How does that work with Christian Nationalism? They would seem to be distinctly different.
Then what is your definition of Christian Nationalism?

I see the following variations (definitely not an exhaustive list)

Theonomy/Dominionism: treat America as if the Kingdom is present and outworking in the politics of America. eg Gary North

John Piperism: Presidents must be Christians of impeccable character. Otherwise, don't vote.

Populistic: Christians voting for the best of all imperfect alternatives. Praying for peaceful living and goodwill towards all men, including Christians.

I am the latter.

Then what is your definition of Christian Nationalism?

I see the following variations (definitely not an exhaustive list)

Theonomy/Dominionism: treat America as if the Kingdom is present and outworking in the politics of America. eg Gary North

John Piperism: Presidents must be Christians of impeccable character. Otherwise, don't vote.

Populistic: Christians voting for the best of all imperfect alternatives. Praying for peaceful living and goodwill towards all men, including Christians.

I am the latter.
I don’t have one which I already stated in an earlier post in this thread.

I don’t have one which I already stated in an earlier post in this thread.
you don;t have a definition of a phrase you started a thread over.... then brandished like a gun on the forum as if wondering whether or not you should peg your fellow forum members with it?.......

let me help you with some definitions..........

christian nationalism..... a political phenomenon subllibrm says he can;t figure out and would probably pretend to not understand even if we explained it to him.... but never the less a phrase he uses it to try and guilt trip fellow forum members into believing it;s a sinful thing they might be a part of

forum troll.... ..subllibrm....

you;re welcome.... :)

you don;t have a definition of a phrase you started a thread over.... then brandished like a gun on the forum as if wondering whether or not you should peg your fellow forum members with it?.......

christian nationalism..... a political phenomenon subllibrm says he can;t figure out and would probably pretend to not understand even if we explained it to him.... but never the less a phrase he uses it to try and guilt trip fellow forum members into believing it;s a sinful thing they might be a part of

All that out of “just curious”.

Seems that way...he's a troll, and a baiter...