BATTLE STATIONS!!!!

😂🤣😂🤣

And AMEN on the Folgers!!!
folgers?..... 🤢🤮 .... ...actually i shouldn;t say that... .. we used to have folgers instant coffee packets... (single serve)... in our bug out survival packs.. .. we even took folgers packets on hunting trips a few times back when we were hiking in a long distance in rough terrain, and using packable netted hammocks instead of our tent to sleep in.. ..... but since then we have changed to cafe bustelo and death wish instant packets in our packs..... a little expensive but much better...:coffee:

folgers?..... 🤢🤮 .... ...actually i shouldn;t say that... .. we used to have folgers instant coffee packets... (single serve)... in our bug out survival packs.. .. we even took folgers packets on hunting trips a few times back when we were hiking in a long distance in rough terrain, and using packable netted hammocks instead of our tent to sleep in.. ..... but since then we have changed to cafe bustelo and death wish instant packets in our packs..... a little expensive but much better...:coffee:
My daughter and son in law are missionaries in 99% Muslim Abeche, Chad, Africa. He worked in a small coffee shop in Baton Rouge, LA for a few years, and now that they are in Chad, he's reduced to drinking Nescafe. They thought I had never heard of it. My mom and dad used to drink instant Folgers, Taster's Choice, Nescafe in the 70's. It's nasty stuff. But it has caffeine.

My daughter and son in law are missionaries in 99% Muslim Abeche, Chad, Africa. He worked in a small coffee shop in Baton Rouge, LA for a few years, and now that they are in Chad, he's reduced to drinking Nescafe. They thought I had never heard of it. My mom and dad used to drink instant Folgers, Taster's Choice, Nescafe in the 70's. It's nasty stuff. But it has caffeine.
that;s strange... chad is supposed to have really good coffee... and a very rich coffee culture.... :unsure:

i would have a hard time living in a place where coffee was not available.... . i would have family packing
up boxes of coffee to send to me..... i would even pay them extra to do it..... :coffee:

This is a map of Chad. Notice the article you posted. All the coffee shops are in N'Djamena, and itis lush and green there. Notice Abeche where my daughter lives. a 12 hour drive, in the desert. There are no plantations there. And the infrastructure is not like the US.

The lower half of Chad is lush and green, the northern half is dry, and ends up in the Sahara.