Poor Snowflake - Whaaaa

I looked at several sources and they all looked similar and the data I posted was for public 4 year colleges. They had another much larger collumn. In many fields two year community college then 2 year state college is much cheaper but that does not work for all states and all career fields.

Florida was 3rd cheapest for state colleges out of 50.
I thought it was pretty universal that junior college (nowadays usually referred to as “community college”) mostly consisted of the garden variety of required core classes—mathematics, science, history, English, etc., plus student electives such as physical education, literature, art, dance, religion, etc. I guess I just always assumed it was the same everywhere.

Why in the world don't you move closer. How can you allow your wife to commute 3 hrs a day unpaid. Such a waste of the life God have given her. Not talking about her job, just the commute.
Moving closer would mean nearly double the mortgage, higher property taxes (up to 10x the amount we pay here) and we have lower costs for tags since we don't have to use "MARTA" to monitor the emissions coming from the vehicle. Some areas of Tennessee have some of the highest costs of living in this country. Any counties connected to the Davidson County/Nashville line have a much higher cost of living...even higher than that of New York City.