No More Ads

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
You probably noticed the ads have been removed for a while, now.
At first, the income of the ads was substantial enough to pay for server space. The revenue fell off... so, we will just have a clean forum to post on!
Thank you for your patience with them!

I don’t know how expensive it is to have a forum like this (I’m guessing several hundred a year, but maybe more) but have you ever considered some type of nominal donation platform like a GoFundMe?

I don’t know how expensive it is to have a forum like this (I’m guessing several hundred a year, but maybe more) but have you ever considered some type of nominal donation platform like a GoFundMe?
Thanks! But this is no problem. I have other websites making more than enough profit to offset the costs here.

Last edited:
i actually enjoyed seeing the ads for shoes when i first came back.. i had never seen those brands of shoes before and they are not available in hawaii.. .. but no worries... i bookmarked all the ones i liked... i guess it;s a good thing i;m broke most of the time coz you know what they say about a money and it;s fool.... 😏

i actually enjoyed seeing the ads for shoes when i first came back.. i had never seen those brands of shoes before and they are not available in hawaii.. .. but no worries... i bookmarked all the ones i liked... i guess it;s a good thing i;m broke most of the time coz you know what they say about a money and it;s fool.... 😏
Not sure if I told you its great to see you back...love your humor