Lego Wars - Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of ..... Plastic?

(did LEGO join the u.s. military industrial complex?..... there are a lot of videos like this out there made
by a bunch of different youtube / lego-modellers..... but at least these actually teach some history)

1944 France - Ardenne Forest - Battle of the Bulge...

Last edited:
i never heard that song before..... i looked it up and saw it;s way before my time...
. but it;s pretty cool... . thanks.. :)... i guess it must have been an incredible
event to be both memorialized in song... videos... and lego battles..... ;)
Johnny Horton was wildly popular in the late 50s with numerous hits which paid tribute to historical events such as the Battle of New Orleans, Yukon Gold Rush, etc. Very patriotic take on history. Sadly, he died in a plane crash in 1960.

June 6th to July 19th 1944 - Caen, France

D-Day was only the beginning... in the weeks and months that followed - allied
forces advanced against heavy german resistance.. and in the course of battle
entire cities were destroyed....

Last edited:
and they get better with it every year.... .looking at the ones this same modeller/youtuber made just a few years ago... and comparing them to today - it;s amazing how much the skills have improved....
The research that obviously went into these films is equally impressive.

That was insane.
yep... and just the pieces alone are incredibly expensive..... takes playing war games with green plastic army men ..or even g.i. joes ...to a whole new level..... ....when i was little a group of boys in a back yard across the alley from us use to play with the plastic green army men by setting them up then shooting bb guns at them and blowing them up with firecrackers..... they would never get away with that in most places but in the worst neighborhood of east los angeles nobody cared....