He is......................The Most Interesting Hacker In The World!

Boomer

Elect
Reaction score
On the old forum, RAIDER started a thread with this title. It models the Dos Equis commercials that feature the adventures of "The most interesting man in the world." The humor of these commercials is found in the hyperbole.

For example: "...He can speak French.......in Russian....He is the most interesting man in the world!"

So this thread is dedicated to HACker Hyperbole. Let's see how much the "Most Interesting HACker In The World" will impress the new (and more fundamental!) forum!

He gets chili stains on his tie, even when he just eats popcorn!

His white shirts have pit stains...right out of the package.

Other preacher boys want to wear his suit coat when they are cold.

Only he has been able to put pants on a funnel!

When he says "From the Pastor's Pen", he is NOT referring to a prison cell.  :eek:

Smellin Coffee said:

Okay, being a Crownie and not a real HACker, I just have to ask about this one. What's the funnel reference about?

Boomer said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Okay, being a Crownie and not a real HACker, I just have to ask about this one. What's the funnel reference about?

On a couple of occasions while preaching, Hyles would hike up his pants (ala Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker of SNL renown) and he would crack a joke about it by saying "You can't keep pants on a funnel!"

Stacy Adams changed their original name to his.

When he enters the college, the door greeter shows him her id badge.

He had to pass off baptism duties to a staff member because his feet kept floating to the top of the water.

He came up with the idea to throw Twinkies from a helicopter.

(I about died that day from being trampled by a mad crowd of HACkers)

Binaca Chugger said:
He came up with the idea to throw Twinkies from a helicopter.

(I about died that day from being trampled by a mad crowd of HACkers)

Twinkies went out of business BECAUSE he stopped throwing them from helicopters...

No one thought of this stuff when I was in college besides I was cleaning bathrooms LOL! I love Twinkies :)

Medical professionals from around the globe beg him for the "secret recipe" to his anointing oil he uses to impart on the sick.