Bear crashes 2-year-old's birthday party, eats cupcakes

I personally think that would be fun, exciting and unforgettable. When this kid is 80, he can say, "Ah, yeah, but when I was a kid, I had a bear eat all my cupcakes."

Sept. 12 (UPI) -- A bear crashed a 2-year-old's birthday party in Connecticut and was filmed feasting on cupcakes while the party-goers fled inside.
Rauf and Laura Majidian said they were hosting a birthday party for their son, Cyrus, outside their West Hartford home when a bear emerged from the woods.
The parents and the other adults at the party rushed to get the kids inside, but the bruin was more interested in the contents of the picnic table, the Majidians said.
The bear was filmed feasting on cupcakes from the picnic table while the party attendees watched through a window.
ok.... i gotta remember when bio-chems are out of balance, and my dyselxia is out of control ... to take it easy and read really slow...... when i first saw your title i thought it read "bear crashes cup cake party, eats 2 year old.".... 😮 .... i was momentarily shocked .. .... until the word birthday jumped out at me.... .... awesome story though.... .. i bet that;s a birthday he will remember.. ...even at age 2.....