The King’s College - Closing

Dr. Huk-N-Duck

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I actually knew someone who attended this school. Christian colleges closing is becoming more prevalent, unfortunately.

I actually knew someone who attended this school. Christian colleges closing is becoming more prevalent, unfortunately.
It's more prevalent for Christian schools because it's more prevalent for schools. Birth rates are down. Neither elementary school that I attended is still in operation.

I knew several people who went to Kings. That was back in the 1970s and 80s, though.

These graphs, and others, show a significant drop in the USA birth rate around the year 2008. That's gotta leave a mark. By 2025, there will be a shrinking cohort of 17-year-olds who might possibly be in the market for an expensive college education. Some colleges will continue to thrive, but others will not. Time will tell which colleges are not going to return from this mission.

Products - Health E Stats - Recent Trends in Births and Fertility Rates ...

U.S. Birth Rate … The Chart That Really Scares The Government ...

These graphs, and others, show a significant drop in the USA birth rate around the year 2008. That's gotta leave a mark. By 2025, there will be a shrinking cohort of 17-year-olds who might possibly be in the market for an expensive college education. Some colleges will continue to thrive, but others will not. Time will tell which colleges are not going to return from this mission.
Yet the population as a whole continues to grow every year. (See southern border). 😉

Well I guess the conservative talk show host will not be promoting ads for King college any more. I think it was Mike Gallagher, or could have been Buck Sexton/Clay Travis