Steph Curry, abortion and the woke NBA

The reason I took notice of Curry’s statement wasn’t that he is a famous NBA player, but rather that I have known in the past that he was rather outspoken about his faith and seemed like a Bible believer. Apparently not.☹️
Yes. Sad indeed.

He's still being presented as having an opinion that matters because he can toss a ball through a hoop. Whether it's the media playing up this "credential" or he's riding on his position, which I suspect is part of it, he's looked up to because of his athletic abilities.

This interview is one of the best examples of how to deal with the abortion issue when it comes to shaming Christians. I am constantly amazed at how Ray Comfort confronts these hot topics in interviews on the fly.

This interview is one of the best examples of how to deal with the abortion issue when it comes to shaming Christians. I am constantly amazed at how Ray Comfort confronts these hot topics in interviews on the fly.
I like how Comfort uses the law in evangelism. Not a fan of his tendency for something nigh Lordship Salvation.