Something Really Cool

abcaines

Staff member
Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Mrs. abcaines and I have been on our vacation for nearly two weeks. We've spent the past few days in Arkansas at the Christian Motorcyclists Association national rally near Hatfield. Of all the cool things we've seen, I think the coolest is Mrs. abcaines seeing fireflies for the first time.

This evening, we took some time to sit out on the porch of the cabin we're staying in and listen to tree frogs and watch fireflies. Pretty cool thing for an Idaho girl who had never been east of the Rockies before...

Mrs. abcaines and I have been on our vacation for nearly two weeks. We've spent the past few days in Arkansas at the Christian Motorcyclists Association national rally near Hatfield. Of all the cool things we've seen, I think the coolest is Mrs. abcaines seeing fireflies for the first time.

This evening, we took some time to sit out on the porch of the cabin we're staying in and listen to tree frogs and watch fireflies. Pretty cool thing for an Idaho girl who had never been east of the Rockies before...
The sound of tree frogs, fireflies, and your loved one sitting next to you....it doesn't get much better than that.

I have a vivid childhood memory of seeing fireflies for the first time. It's magical, so glad Mrs. abcaines saw them.