It’s Not Funny. It’s Heartbreaking.

I would call it ludicrous instead of humorous. Ridicule and jeering are apt responses.

But heartbreaking? :ROFLMAO:
It is a prefect example of what the world thinks Christians are/do.

In this case I suspect that the tormentor is as lost as the tormented.

BTW Jesus died for those who you deem worthy of ridicule. As I recall He was heartbroken by the rejections of His offer of forgiveness and eternal life. I don’t see any reason to believe that He sees this man any differently.

I visited a small touristy town recently. About 15 years ago, several friends recommended the southern town with winding roads and small cottage-type homes. The rainbow flags were flying. One man had a bright neon t-shirt that said, "Real Queer". It had a very "keep Austin weird" kind of vibe. No Trump flags but one Harris flag flying.

I went to see a nearby beautiful chapel in the woods, and this is the conversation I heard in the parking lot
between a teenager and her mother.

"Mom, why did we drive fifteen minutes to come here?!!!!!"

Mom must have been silent or responded in a quiet voice because I didn't hear her say anything.

The teenager repeated at least 4 or 5 times, "Why did we drive fifteen minutes to come here?! We could have done confession online!"

Several family members were present during the teen's tirade in the parking lot but none were as loud as the disgruntled teen.

It seems to me that it was a bit like our present society. The children/teenagers want and desire to live different lifestyles and demand they be called she when they were born he drives the rhetoric and decision-making.

The whole she/he issue has either gone to the Supreme Court or will soon.

I think strong backs, strong faith, and strong families helped shape America. From my viewpoint, It appears to be going down the toilet.

He kiss his momma with that dirty mouth? LOL We ran into something like this the other day in our Walmart...we saw two different men in dresses in different areas of the store. One was with his "partner", and the other man was with a group of ladies. While we were getting milk out of the case another patron said something, and this dude in the dress went off..."I'm a ma'am, motherfu....!" The response from the man who had accidentally backed into her in the aisle was, "You're as much a ma'am as I am a black Harris supporter!" Priceless...the dude in the dress called the police right then and there. In the mean time the other man in the dress who was with the group of ladies had heard what was going on and the group of woman went back to "defend" the dude in the dress. It became a free for all. We finished up what we needed to do and got out of there. These people are pushing their warped, perverted values on all of us, expecting us to live in their fantasy, and many of us aren't going to comply. I know I'm not. I will never be unkind about it, but, I won't support it.

I just googled Steve Anderson and found a video where he states that homosexuals should kill themselves. Wow!

I don't know where he went to school or developed his philosophy, but as much as I don't like she/he's or homosexuality, I would NEVER say that to anyone!

I'm stunned, but I guess I shouldn't be.

I just googled Steve Anderson and found a video where he states that homosexuals should kill themselves. Wow!

I don't know where he went to school or developed his philosophy, but as much as I don't like she/he's or homosexuality, I would NEVER say that to anyone!

I'm stunned, but I guess I shouldn't be.
You should watch the video of him getting tazed.