Forum fixed

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
Do you still notice strange redirects or any anomalies? The forum seems fine on my end. Although, using a Mac, I usually do not see vulnerabilities.

Prior to this, when I logged in on my home computer, it redirected me to some weird malware laden site that caused my anti-virus software to ring alarm bells.

I see the redirect to the one qwerty mentioned when using my phone, but my laptop doesn't show one.

Uggh... working on it. It may take a day, so please be patient

Thank you for your efforts I never noticed the problem. Many blessings

Same for me.

Is there any possibility the issue lies upstream and out of your direct control? I admit my network administration skills pretty much top out at configuring routers.

We downloaded the forum locally and are scrubbing the links.

It's a vulnerability of the code.

I don't know if this helps ... but I ONLY see the problem when using FIREFOX. About 3 months ago, I heard from several of our vendors that their websites no longer were compatible with the FIREBOX browser, and they recommended using GOOGLE or EDGE when using their sites for commerce. Using a different browser for me eliminates the re-directs.

Hope that is a help to everyone.

I don't know if this helps ... but I ONLY see the problem when using FIREFOX. About 3 months ago, I heard from several of our vendors that their websites no longer were compatible with the FIREBOX browser, and they recommended using GOOGLE or EDGE when using their sites for commerce. Using a different browser for me eliminates the re-directs.

Hope that is a help to everyone.
Chrome also detects the redirect, but blocks it.

Back