Favorate Thing From Box Lunches of the Past

sword

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Many of you have had the rare experience of enjoying a boxed lunch prepared for FBCH honored guest.

Please share your favorate thing from a boxed lunch and the approxmate year you enjoyed it.

I suppose it's the great American staple, but the only thing that I can remember from a HAC sack lunch was pb&j sandwiches. And in my memory, they were pretty good! Thanks to the young ladies who made them!

Many of you have had the rare experience of enjoying a boxed lunch prepared for FBCH honored guest.

Please share your favorate thing from a boxed lunch and the approxmate year you enjoyed it.
Nothing was good in that bag I'm sorry to report 1975-1977

I suppose it's the great American staple, but the only thing that I can remember from a HAC sack lunch was pb&j sandwiches. And in my memory, they were pretty good! Thanks to the young ladies who made them!
Were the ends of the pickles bitten off?
Ask Teri about that!

Were the ends of the pickles bitten off?
Ask Teri about that!
I don't know anything about that. I don't even remember pickles. But it struck me a few minutes ago how very low my expectations were for something to eat when I was a teen, as opposed to today. I guess I've gotten spoiled. I thought I was fed pretty well out of the HAC cafeteria back in the day. Low expectations can be a gift:)