Beshear bans conversion therapy in Kentucky

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Woe to them that call evil good….

“This order, like previous failed legislative efforts, is designed to promote false LGBTQ ideologies and muzzle Christian counselors, therapists and pastors from helping children struggling with sexual orientation or gender identity confusion, David Walls, the group’s executive director, said in a statement.”

So, how long before churches who attempt to counsel a LGBTQ struggling member face jail time?

Last edited:
Wow to them that call evil good….

“This order, like previous failed legislative efforts, is designed to promote false LGBTQ ideologies and muzzle Christian counselors, therapists and pastors from helping children struggling with sexual orientation or gender identity confusion, David Walls, the group’s executive director, said in a statement.”

So, how long before churches who attempt to counsel a LGBTQ struggling member face jail time?
This is another example of how when they say that there is no agenda there is clearly an agenda.

Beshear is a boob. Democrats seem to want to defend all types of perversion. They're so far out of touch with the mainstream that I'm surprised they even have a party any longer.

Beshear is a boob. Democrats seem to want to defend all types of perversion. They're so far out of touch with the mainstream that I'm surprised they even have a party any longer.
But, but, but, Beshear said “My faith teaches me that all children are children of God,”

🙄

But, but, but, Beshear said “My faith teaches me that all children are children of God,”

🙄
I was under the impression that personal faith has no place in the halls of government. Who does he think he is to be forcing his religious views on the people of Kentucky?