2024 HAC and Missionaries

Justice1976

Elect
Reaction score
I follow HAC on their alumni Facebook page. It's run by Steve Froelke, who I remember just a bit when I was there over forty years ago. They keep the page buttoned down very secure. For example, I placed a post on the page asking if there were any recent alumni directories, that I would possibly like to contact some old classmates. But Mr. Froelke would not publish my post. I do not know why as no explanation was provided.

However, he posts to the page several times a week, usually with updates on alumni. I began to notice that a very large percentage of his posts would feature foreign missionaries.

During the seventies the great emphasis at the college was "saving America." We heard a bunch about the attempt to send graduates out to start churches in the US. Every now and then someone would speak about foreign missions, but it seemed to me to be something of an anomaly. Has the emphasis at the college changed? If so, when and what brought it about?

Jim Black was from my home church. He was with Nascar but I believe he's in the Florida Keys not sure what hes doing.
Dave Ennis my uncle veteran he did pastor several churches. He works with helping veterans. He lives in Michigan.
Jim Coleman was from my home church. He pastored in West Virginia. He now lives in Michigan.
You aren't allowed to ask any questions on the facebook page I was deleted.