18 of the Most Influential Typefaces and the Design History Behind Them

"Though Trajan’s Column rarely gets much use in modern graphic design" ... LOL. It's on pretty much every poster for a movie that isn't a comedy (they need to use Futura, by law, usually in red).

I like Daytona, but unfortunately it’s not available on here.

I have a strange obsession with constantly trying to find the right one…still haven’t. Oddly, I feel that when I one day finally find the perfect font I can use for the rest of my days, life will be that much simpler.

Yes! Comic Sans made the list.
I have a strange obsession with constantly trying to find the right one…still haven’t. Oddly, I feel that when I one day finally find the perfect font I can use for the rest of my days, life will be that much simpler.
comic sans is the one i like best..... it;s the one i find easiest to read and least likely to commit dyslexic errors in when typing... and to catch them faster in when i do..... and the darker indigo font color helps me as well... ....those 2 things together remind me of the papers my teacher use to print out for us when i first started school.... ... .....but i do know just seeing that combination of font and color in print irritates some people to no end.... they have told me as much.... but it still wouldn;t stop me from using it... ..i don;t use it now because it;s just not on here as an option anymore... :cautious:

comic sans is the one i like best..... it;s the one i find easiest to read and least likely to commit dyslexic errors in when typing... and to catch them faster in when i do..... and the darker indigo font color helps me as well... ....those 2 things together remind me of the papers my teacher use to print out for us when i first started school.... ... .....but i do know just seeing that combination of font and color in print irritates some people to no end.... they have told me as much.... but it still wouldn;t stop me from using it... ..i don;t use it now because it;s just not on here as an option anymore... :cautious:
I liked using comic sans as my default browser font many, many years when I was doing web development work (1998-2010). Comic Sans made it easy for me to spot parts of the web page that we had missed in the style guide.

I liked using comic sans as my default browser font many, many years when I was doing web development work (1998-2010). Comic Sans made it easy for me to spot parts of the web page that we had missed in the style guide.
Perfect. Use a mistake to spot a mistake.