A Harvard Swifty?

Johnny, errr, Stephanie-Come-Lately….

“This is not the first time a class on Taylor Swift and her music has been offered at the college level. Ghent University in Belgium, the University of Texas at Austin, Rice University, Berklee College of Music, the University of California at Berkeley, Arizona State, New York University, and Stanford have all offered Swift-focused courses.”

Johnny, errr, Stephanie-Come-Lately….

“This is not the first time a class on Taylor Swift and her music has been offered at the college level. Ghent University in Belgium, the University of Texas at Austin, Rice University, Berklee College of Music, the University of California at Berkeley, Arizona State, New York University, and Stanford have all offered Swift-focused courses.”
I saw that, but this is the first I've heard of it. I wonder if they will look into any of Candace Owens's appraisals of the idol?

Last edited:
I saw that, but this is the first I've heard of it. I wonder if they will look into any of Candace Owens's appraisals of the idol?
Yeah, the Johnny come lately line was directed at the article author, and not you.